Red Alpha Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Alpha

Red Alpha

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Alpha (Columbia, MD) in Sep 2019

Interview

The process was pretty simple. It started out with a brief personality screening with questions related to recent projects and the ability to commute. That was followed by a brief technical interview. Then about a month later they responded with decisions.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were hypothetical coding questions related to projects listed on my resume
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Alpha

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Alpha (Annapolis Junction, MD) in May 2019

Interview

The interview was very informal and relaxed. I was greeted at the door and was made to feel welcomed the entire time. There were a number of people in the room during the interview; they told me about the organization and about the types of work they do, and asked me some general questions about my skillset.

Interview Questions
  • They were interested in what I was doing now and what I want to be doing moving forward. It was very conversational.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

57 Comments

Tech

206.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Red Alpha~814910
Join the conversation on