Red Arch Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Arch Solutions

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Arch Solutions (Columbia, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

This was the fastest interview process I have had, though it was thorough. They are decisive and inquisitive but no paralysis of analysis. Open and honest phone screen with recruiter, which was casual. Brought in to meet with recruiter and executive/hiring manager and interview was great; very cordial, light and witty but walked away with a clear understanding of the company, responsibilities and roles. A few days later was asked to meet with the CEO for a casual yet frank interview. Then I received an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What were some of my methods, techniques and experience I use to recruit effectively.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Arch Solutions (Columbia, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

I submit an application against a job requisition on Indeed and posted my resume on ClearanceJobs. I was promptly called and was immediately treated with the utmost respect. I wasn't just a person that could fill a vacancy, I was someone they wanted to get into their company so I could achieve my goals. Talk about customer service and receiving the level of support you would hope for during the stressful times involved with job hunting.

Interview Questions

• The main question I was asked, right off the bat, was what I was interested in doing and where I wanted to go with my career.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, because they already knew what I was after with my next career.