RedZone Robotics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at RedZone Robotics

Robotics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RedZone Robotics (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first met with the hiring manager. We discussed details about company and the job I was interviewing for, then he asked me to describe what kind of work I've done/have been working on. After that I met with some of the other engineers in the group who asked me similar questions about the work I had been working on.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in working on the product/application of theirs.   Answer Question

Embedded Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedZone Robotics in August 2014.

Interview

Fairly technical interview that I aced, and the manager gave the go-ahead to my staffing company to hire me as a contract-to-hire. I had the offer letter in my hand and then a VP at Redzone pulled the plug and said they didn't want me. This was EXTREMELY unprofessional of them. I was not impressed with the work environment (bullpen, not even a cubicle farm) and the place was a mess, not organized in the least. They didn't know that I knew this at the time, but the position was a backfill for a guy they decided that they didn't need, then canned, but in actuallity the REALLY did need him.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult, but I was asked to write some code to interface with a temperature sensor board, using a library I'd never seen before.   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedZone Robotics in December 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through Linked In, was interviewed by him and proceeded to have two interviews with the sales director. The business model seemed like it would be a fit and I was interested in learning more. I was invited to Pittsburgh for a face to face interview. The position was a much larger territory than my current territory and I declined.

Base compensation and commission seemed adequate, although it may have taken awhile to see commission earnings pay out. Overall, I was impressed with the company's, technology, knowledge of customer base, and planned sales training.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of when a customer did not choose your product. How dd you respond?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RedZone Robotics (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Received a call and went in for the interview. You interview with a few managers. They ask you some typical interview questions and some about working with sewage. They ask if you are good with power tools and if you mind traveling. They couldn't answer how much you would be traveling. They seemed vague with the answer. Anywhere from two weeks to a month at least.