Redbox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Redbox Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

HR reached out to me and we scheduled a phone interview for later that day. She never called! I called her after twenty mins went by and she didn't answer but she immediately emailed me saying she couldn't speak at the moment because she was on the phone. Wth?! So I sent her some times I was available and she never responded. I followed up two days later and till this day..... no response! Don't contact me if you're just going to get my hopes up! Very unprofessional!

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Terrible Process. First I got an email from Recruiting, scheduling a time to talk and they never called.
    The next day I received another email rescheduling what they completely missed the first time. Finally had the call and it went well. Moved onto a call with the Director and it went well at a later date. Next I moved onto a 2 hour in-person interview with 4 different people. It went well, but the next day I received an automated message stating they were moving forward with other candidates. That's perfectly fine, I would expect after 2 phone calls and a long in-person meeting that they provide personalized feedback instead of some automated message. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Field Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Recruiter thoroughly reviews your resume with you over the phone and ask about every job listed. Please be on your P' & Q's in regards to this format.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of Customer Service?
      Name a time when you went above you call of duty?
      1 Answer

Field Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redbox (Milton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Salary requirements were addressed upfront. Apparently strong applicants decline or quit due to not meeting their minimum requirements. They wanted to know work history but interested in working as team and technical skills demonstrates. I was allowed to be conversational, so interview was not regimented.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the creative director, associate creative director, was offered the job quickly and started quickly. Started within 2 weeks time. Was not difficult, easy to get along. Team was great. Located far away. Team was great.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

I met with four people separately. Each person asked various questions related to the interactions I would be having with them in the position. The hiring manager was very informative and personable. I also met with a director who was very experienced an interested to learn more about my background.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with data analysis   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redbox.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with an HR employee who asked typical interview questions, "what would you do in this situation?", "How would you handle this?". 2nd interview was a face to face interview with direct manager. This was less of an interview and more of a rundown of the job, assignments, responsibilities, etc. 3rd and final interview was with direct managers supervisor over the phone. His questions where limited asking if I could handle specific aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• There were not many questions that where difficult/unexpected   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox.

Interview

4 part interview.
    1. Phone interview with HR
    2. Phone interview with a member of the team
    3. Analytics test - You are provided one hour to complete an analysis and create a presentation using data that they will supply.
    4. On site interview - 5 hour interview process with the entire team and other business units.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine where a movie will be most succesful from a rental stand point?   Answer Question

Field Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redbox (Parker, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then emailed a few days after thanking them for taking the time to look over my application and to contact me for an interview. (Not sure if I would have got any response without follow up.) I had two phone interviews. One with someone from the corporate office and the second with the local supervisor. First interview was basic questions about my education and work experience. She explained what I would be doing a little and said it would be fairly flexible. The second interview was just a couple questions and a more detailed explanation of what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

The area that I thought I would cover changed and was a little further than I would be able to do. The second interviewer, who would be my supervisor, really wanted the work done during certain times so the flexibility sounded not so flexible anymore. The interview went well. But after thinking about the area being further and less flexibility than I originally thought, I called and told them I no longer wanted the position because it wouldn't work with my schedule.

Field Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Nashville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Was a very long hiring process. Longest for any job I have ever had but it was also the best interview I have ever attended. The manager and I "clicked" and seemed to have a lot to discuss

Interview Questions

• Many customer service related questions: "What would you do if...."   Answer Question