Redner's Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nesquehoning, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Nesquehoning, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 1 week later, had a 1:1 interview and then took a 90 question personality quiz, extremely friendly interviewer as well as a positive feeling and atmosphere

Loss Prevention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Pittston, PA).

Interview

Very unprofessional and interviewer was more nervous than I was picking his hand and looking in the air. Gave me a book and left the room didn't know much about the company and very conceited people looked as if they hated the job

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Shenandoah, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Got the call and he asked me basic questions. Did I ever steal from any other job, will I be able to get into work when the snow gets bad, what do I think that the job entails. What kind of shift can I work. Basic stuff. Then I filled out a survey and questions.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Interview

They didn't even ask me any questions. They just told me what I'd be doing and didn't really give me the chance to sell myself. I just got a questionnaire that was like 100 question and I just answered them and handed it in and was on my way. And I didn't get the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Interview

Applied online, took about a month to get back to me. Overall the interview process was simple. After getting the interview, they moved pretty quickly. The questions were very easy, but they did make me take a very long questionnaire that asked some very bogus questions (like aliens, and drugs, and crime, etc.).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglassville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Douglassville, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

You meet with the store manager and he/ she asks a few questions about yourself so he/she can get to know you. You are then instructed to perform a drug test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redner's Markets.

Interview

I applied online for one store and received a call about 3 weeks later in regard to interviewing for a new store that was opening. The interview process was pretty basic, no unexpected questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Pottstown, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward process. Business casual attire, Short one on one interview with the director.
    There was a phone call, and then an interview, followed by orientation, then you have one week of training.
    The staff is very fun and friendly. The managers are easy to communicate with. The location was perfect for my commute.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work ethic
      Think of a situation where you had to think outside the box to complete a task.
      Answer Question

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Shenandoah, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick interview, pep test is easy to pass, the manager talks a lot and asks redundant questions. But it goes quickly. Just dress nicely and you'll get the job, the interview was very sillier to any other interview

Interview Questions

• What are tour strong points?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, just a lot of paper work

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Redner's Markets (Collegeville, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

The basically just told me all the things I would be doing and could end up doing on the job. Important to just maintain eye contact and look confident. Only question I actually had to answer was the cliche why would you like to work here, at the time I was 15 and just wanted whatever I could get.