Reebok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebok Interview Questions

Interviews at Reebok

2.7

Co-Op Interview

Interview

In depth interview asking what past experience you have had? Along with why do you want to work for reebok? They also asked what past experience were you going to being into your new role

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

It was easy and somewhat casual. The interview was one on one with the assistant manager in charge of hiring. The interview was comfortable and casual rather than super formal and business like.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebok (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

It was a great interview but I didn't get the job as it was more for product dev instead of marketing. They took me through scheduling allocation and other functions.

Interview Questions

• they asked product development questions about footwear   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting the store manager at the store where you would be assigned to work. Once at the location the interview would be short entailing of answering availability questions and quantifying experience in retail store with high volume traffic.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok.

Interview

Went through the phone screening, then got called in for an in person interview. Spent hours there and everything went really well. I followed up after the interview and they informed me they went with an internal person. I know companies do this all the time and they have to interview someone just to say they did and make it seem fair but considering I had the exact experience they were looking for and I spent time preparing for the interview, taking time off to go spend hours with them, etc. I just don’t get why companies waste their time and the candidates if you know from the start you’re not going to hire anyone. The team also made sure to tell me how well I would fit in with the company and how great my experience was. Don’t waste people’s time and get their hopes up, when you have 0 intention of bringing them on. It almost seemed like it was some big joke for them. How is anyone supposed to get hired here if they won’t let anyone external have a chance?

Global Consumer Insight Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Two preliminary interviews with HR, followed by a task and series of interviews. Given a task on a Friday to present the following week, and a series of interviews.

Overall a really nice team, highly engaged, HR were fine ticking boxes. However very frustrating lack of feedback, and lack of transparency after many hours of task preparation and interview, to be given an answer 1 week late owing to likely a different offer in play, then no feedback as despite two requests.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when something went wrong and you manged it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Placement through university and regular interview process of meeting with head of team and managers that asked about skillset and experience and goals. Was very straight forward and got back to me in an extremely timely manner

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Where to begin? Reebok fancies themselves as some up and coming brand. They live off past glory and an absolutely amazing physical space. After that - not much beneath the covers.

The idea that you dont have a desk or designated work space is ludacris. Seriously, the whole open office concept is dead and has been proven over and over to result in nothing getting done. Enter Reebok to hitch their horse to this outdated paradigm. Late and wrong is a bad combination.

They scheduled interviews with me and the hiring manager and a co working doing the same job in another department. I show up and the hiring manager is too busy to attend...and instead I am sitting with a very junior, new hire without the slightest clue concerning my vertical. Really? Too busy to send a decision maker to the interview, yet wondering why the role is open 6 months later? Again - you are barely top 10 in the sneaker game these days and are Adidas ONLY in name - start acting hungry again.

Poor communication after the interview and a lame follow up of one sentence from HR. Very sad state of affairs over there. All sizzle and no steak.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Influencer Marketing & Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reebok (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good, albeit long. Started with a phone screen by a recruiter. Then a 30-minute skype interview with hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 3 other key stakeholders on the team. The interviews were very conversational and friendly. Key takeaway if applying for a new role within Reebok - bring and present an actual, tangible plan for how you would manage the position vs. just going in for a standard interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reebok in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online within the week they contacted my cell to set up an interview. The interview was me and the 2 managers and both of them asked questions. It took about 30 minutes to complete the interview.