Reedy Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reedy Industries

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reedy Industries (Glenview, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly short in that I had a video call screening with the on-staff recruiter and a 1:1 interview with the position's supervisor.

I was contacted 7-10 days after I applied about the screening. The video call was normal, but the recruiter did a great job of explaining the aspects of the position that the job posting couldn't express.

About a week later, I was contacted about the 1:1 interview. I asked about the dress code before the interview, and I was told to wear slacks and a button down shirt. I wore exactly that plus a sport jacket. The interview took place in a small conference room, and I was offered coffee and water when I arrived. The atmosphere was very corporate, but everyone I spoke with was far friendlier than I expected in a corporate office. The supervisor interviewing me spent the majority of the time asking about my work background and then spent the last 15 minutes asking about me -- questions that were more to see if I would fit into the company culture and nothing that directly asked me to reveal details that I may have been uncomfortable about. At the very end of that interview, the interviewer was honest about where I stood in the process and among the other candidates.

After that interview, the recruiter followed up with me by phone and kept me informed about where they were at for a week until they made me an offer, and they gave me the weekend to think it over.

HVAC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reedy Industries (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Meet with manager he under cut going rate, didn't take offer, got call later they up the rate 4.00 an hour. Meet 3 days later with someone who thought he knew the ropes in hvac work but in reality he was a newby. But i got though it.

Interview Questions

• How long you work in the industry.   1 Answer

HVAC Tech/Cooking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reedy Industries (Bloomington, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

they call you up , lie to you and hope you work for them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take what the offer if out of a job or laid off.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reedy Industries (Glenview, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

First a recruiter reaches out. Then you have a chance to meet with Sr Leadership.
    I had a total of three interviews.