RegEd Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RegEd Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RegEd.

Interview

I applied one week and someone contacted me the following week. A brief phone interview was done by the person that reached out. A face to face interview was set up within a couple of days. There were three interviewers and we sat at a round table.

Interview Questions

• What things did you do to prepare for the interview today?   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you left your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Explain the process of your last position and how you succeeded in the position.   Answer Question
    • What is your least type of supervisor?   Answer Question
    • Typical STAR interview questions.   Answer Question
    • No specific job related questions...I had to ask those because they were to concerned about how and what I did in my previous roles..   Answer Question

Project Manager: Client Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RegEd (Morrisville, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

A few phone calls, an in-person with the manager and a team lead (both of whom seemed like great people), then a group interview with the entire team of implementation and data quality folks. Everyone seemed really friendly and cool.

Not flexible with me on salary, unfortunately - you may have better luck haggling your worth, but they couldn't offer me more when I told them I had a much stronger other offer in-hand and another pending. Too bad - seemed like a great bunch of people to hang out with.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when things went wrong, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RegEd (Morrisville, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I initially got a call not knowing where the number was from and I was on vacation. When I listened to the message, I couldn't figure out what the name of the company was. I did call back and set up a 30 minute phone interview. After that, they asked me to come in and for a 2 hour in person interview. The first part was with a director and the second part was with several other account managers.

Interview Questions

• If I knew what the term "evergreen" meant in terms of client contracts.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RegEd.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had one interview with hiring manager.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RegEd (Morrisville, NC) in December 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is intense, interviewing with four people over the course of two interviews. There is no testing required other than background check and drug screen but the questions seem a bit awkward focusing on negative things such as what is one mistake you made and how did you correct it and if you could do one thing over, what would it be and why. It seems to me, especially in a senior role, that the questions should have focused on successful initiatives you implemented rather than what went wrong - that is crisis management.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario in which a mistake was made and how you corrected it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made via a letter; I then had a follow-up conversation regarding salary and a follow-up letter was received increasing the salary as discussed in the telephone conversation.

Product Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RegEd in November 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was very thorough. Follow-up interview with employees in actual positions as well as VP.