Regency Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2021

Interview

Short interview. Made me very comfortable and offered me the job right away. Not so great reviews online but it seems like they are making a change. Give them a chance

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be cna here?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (Hattiesburg, MS) in Sep 2015

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call from Mary who is one of the recruiters. The phone screen/interview went fairly well, or so I thought. I was told that she would be getting back to me by the end of following week. I sent a follow up email the week after the interview thanking her for speaking with me and expressed my desire to work with them. A week later I did not receive a call back as I was told I would but received the dreaded "thanks but no thanks" email. It was a bit impersonal, but hey at least I knew where I stood.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of an innovative way you helped the company succeed from an HR standpoint.
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Very short, asked the basic questions that most interviews ask. Had to take a simulated test in different areas before being able to work for the company. The test was very tedious but it did explain the company's rules and regulations very precisely.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (East Chicago, IN) in Nov 2011

Interview

It had been quite a while ago but I believe I only interviewed with the CEO of the hospital. I had 17 years of previous hospital human resources experience so the interview was not very difficult, even though I did not have previous management experience (in hospital HR). I did have retail management experience though.

RSS Feed</>Embed