Regency Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regency Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Hospital

Human Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (Hattiesburg, MS) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call from Mary who is one of the recruiters. The phone screen/interview went fairly well, or so I thought. I was told that she would be getting back to me by the end of following week. I sent a follow up email the week after the interview thanking her for speaking with me and expressed my desire to work with them. A week later I did not receive a call back as I was told I would but received the dreaded "thanks but no thanks" email. It was a bit impersonal, but hey at least I knew where I stood.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an innovative way you helped the company succeed from an HR standpoint.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very short, asked the basic questions that most interviews ask. Had to take a simulated test in different areas before being able to work for the company. The test was very tedious but it did explain the company's rules and regulations very precisely.

Interview Questions

Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regency Hospital (East Chicago, IN) in November 2011.

Interview

It had been quite a while ago but I believe I only interviewed with the CEO of the hospital. I had 17 years of previous hospital human resources experience so the interview was not very difficult, even though I did not have previous management experience (in hospital HR). I did have retail management experience though.

Negotiation

There was not much negotiations, I liked their offer.