Reis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Phone screening by HR then an in-person meeting with the hiring manager plus three others managers within his dept. Interview with the hiring manager went very well. He actually worked with my boss at my former company. Obviously this helped relax the interview process. The three others I met with asked questions which were related to their respective roles (website, SEO and general marketing). Two of the three were great, the third guy was so cold and stoic, like he was trying to intimidate or psyche me out. I've met dozens of people like this before, both in interviews and in meetings - they're a joke. The interview process last close to 2 hours. I followed up in 5 days, was told to touch base at the end of the week. I did so, they never replied. I sent a total of three follow-up emails, none of which received a reply. I knew it was over, but gave it one last try asking that they get back to me, one way or the other, so I can either keep or remove it from my prospect list. 5 hours later I received a boilerplate "thanks, but no thanks" email from HR. I responded by telling her I was chuckling as I read her response.

Telephone Research Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reis in September 2016.

Interview

This was the worst interview I had in my entire life despite I didn't get get an offer.. It only lasted 4 minutes. The interviewers were so dame dry.They dodn't make me want to talk but of course I had to.

Telephone Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reis (White Plains, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I found out about the position through a job agency. The agency was adamant that Reis was looking to hire right away and they set up the interview. I showed up to the White Plains location and I was interviewed by one of the staff members there. The interview went okay, not great. They want to hire recent college grads with no experience and make them sit on the phone for 90% of day.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reis in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The employee from Reis asked me questions regarding the job description and if I would be comfortable doing what was required. I was also asked if real estate was something that I was interested in? I heard back from the recruiting agency a few days after the phone interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient with excel?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reis in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Spoke with hr representative for about 30 minutes on a phone interview. Called back for face to face interview. Interview went well easy going laid back. Never got a call back even though I was told I would be regardless if I got the position or not. No response when I reached out.

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reis (White Plains, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and standard. Most of the time, the candidate is doing most of the talking. Going over your experience, what it was like and what you could provide for the company.

Telephone Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reis (White Plains, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

applied got a call for a phone interview quick just go over your resume and tell you about the position then u meet witht the teamleader and the office maanger was really fast no longer than 15 mins got called the next day

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reis (New York, NY).

Interview

Several interviews with various sales directors. You also meet with a member of Client Services who will show you a brief demo of the Reis services. If you apply for one position you may be offered another position they think you're right better for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have over come a difficult task.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reis.

Interview

About 15 minutes long, relatively simple questions. The process took about two weeks. First there is an interview with someone from HR. If they feel that you are a good fit, they will call you back to set up a face to face interview. If you do well at the face to gace interview, you will hear from them within a day or two.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reis.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, you are first screened by HR, then if you get through that portion you meet with the managers. I don't specifically remember how long in terms of days the process took, maybe about a week.