- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Mindoro Oriental
- - Chicago
- Poland - All Cities
- - Lesser Poland
- - Kraków
- Singapore - All Cities
- - Singapore, Singapore Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Relativity
Interviews for Top Jobs at Relativity
- Software Engineer (36)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (12)
- Technical Support Specialist (5)
- Software Engineering (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Technical Product Manager (3)
- Applications Analyst (3)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Performance Engineer (2)
- Channel Account Manager (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Applications Specialist I (2)
- Chief of Staff (2)
- Software Engineering Manager (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- QA (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Technical Support (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Advanced Software Engineer (2)
- Enterprise Sales Associate (1)
- Events (1)
- Marketing Associate (1)
- Security (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity (Tampa, FL)
The entire interview process was very smooth. Total 5 interviews and it happened seamlessly in a single day without any delays betwee. I didn't feel I am attending the interview. A great way to conduct interview. Even if I don't get an offer I learned something of how to conduct the entire interview process.
- Mostly behavioral. Some coding and design.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity
Had a phone call with an interviewer, then did a first round technical. Then, I submitted availabilities for a final round behavioral and technical. My recruiter and interviewers were all super nice and friendly :)
- Why did you choose to apply to Relativity?
Q about billing for the bowl: do y’all bill for back and forths with the relativity folks, for example, or for back and forths with outside legal services folks? Currently lead associate handling logistics on transcription services and it’s like herding cats. Technically what I’m doing isn’t “law related” but the services provided are helping our case. Same question but for overseeing our paralegal. Do you bill for managing them and making sure they stay on top of their work?
Anything that can be automated should be automated. AI software and services can perform between 70-90% of what most corporate junior/mid level associates do (and do it faster and more accurately) and over 80% of what anyone doing large-scale e-discovery does. DocuSign Kroll Relativity
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity in Dec 2021
Technical questions were based on foundational OOP concepts and key software development fundamentals. "Insight" interview questions were tied to the company's core values - easy to look up ahead of time on the company's website.
- Describe a time you didn't communicate well.
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Relativity in Nov 2021
1. Phone call with hiring manager/recruiter. 2. Tech screen/virtual whiteboard with one engineer. Focus is primarily on thought process and conceptual thinking rather than syntactical accuracy. 3. Panel style final interview, first half is for cultural fit, second half is another virtual whiteboard.
- Tech screens: Very basic algorithmic thinking and problem solving. OOO knowledge and understanding basic relationships between entities in a given problem set. Panel style: Questions about work/interpersonal experiences with co workers and how they might align with Relativity's values.
Anonymous Employee in London, England
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity (London, England) in Nov 2021
Really well organised, clear communication and feedback throughout the process. Kicked off with an initial screening with HR 30 mins followed by 30 mins with Hiring Manager. Next stage was an interview with 2 members of the wider team for culture fit and team fit. Followed by follow up conversation with Hiring Manager as final stage. The process was clear and although virtual allowed for 2 way conversation.
- Very specific to marketing skills and experience. Give examples of? Give me a time when ? Explain how you would?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity (South Florida, FL) in Oct 2021
I was contacted by the company by one of their recruiters. Then she green lit me to connect with the hiring manager who was very intense and demanding in the questions being asked. Having passed that round he green lit me to go the final. Which was very encouraging. Company offered me to do a post-mortem and one of the comments I got was that they didn't think I was involved in complex sales. Tragically ironic since by definition my Enterprise Sales experience is all about dealing with multiple stakeholders and long sales cycle. Nowhere along the way did they tell me it would be required of me to perform demos, since traditionally that is the role of a solutions engineer. A lot of disconnect and dishonesty here.
- Walk me through a discovery session.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Relativity in Sep 2021
Initial phone interview with recruiter Phone interview with hiring manager Zoom interview with 4 individuals back-to-back (hiring manager being one of them). Mine lasted 3.75 hours Overall, the interview process is long, but thorough (the last round was super scripted and didn’t leave much room to ask your own questions). I enjoyed meeting with everyone apart from the hiring manager, which was disappointing, but that’s not why my review is negative. With how long the last round was, I had to take a half day of PTO at my current job. The fact that they expect candidates to dedicate that much time to interviews and then ghost them once they decide to move forward with another candidate is mind-boggling to me. I find it extremely unprofessional and rude— especially after the fact that the recruiter went out of her way to state that they wouldn’t leave me hanging. What’s ironic is I read a lot of reviews stating this same exact thing prior to my interview, but just figured it was due to salty candidates. I’m not even upset about not getting the role after meeting the hiring manager, but rather being discarded after dedicating so much time (and PTO hours) to the interview process. They don’t even have the decency to send a generic rejection email.
- Hiring manager dug deep into each job listed on my resume and asked details around what I liked/didn’t like about them and what my prior bosses would say were my strengths and weaknesses in the roles.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity in Jul 2021
First I had a 30 minute phone screen with recruiter. The next week, i had a 30 minute phone screen with an engineering manager. Both of these interactions were positive. Then i had a 3 hour panel interview with 3 engineers (2 coding challenges) and a manager and this is where I had a horrible experience. I was told that i could do the challenges in any language i wanted but the program they used was not set up properly. When i switched to a language i was more comfortable writing in, the boilerplate code was not copied over. So, i wrote hybrid code since i wasn't as comfortable writing in the language that they had set. The first interviewer was 15 minutes late and i had to email the hiring director since no on was on the Zoom call with me. Despite the lateness of the first engineer, i was expected to finish the task in the original allotted time. The second engineer gave me an algorithm challenge. The third engineer asked mostly architectural questions. The manager asked more behavioral questions related to the company's values.
- Describe a situation where you could have done things differently and why
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relativity in Jun 2021
After applying and recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview and then I set up another phone interview with the Hiring Manager. Then the main interview was a threeish hour interview where I talked to four different people about core values, my resume, and job-specific things. It was all remote and everyone was wonderful to talk to!
- What would your boss say is your biggest area needing growth? Do you have experience in Salesforce, Tableau, and data cleaning? (basic data analyst type questions)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Relativity
They give a phone interview followed by a project based interview where they ask various product management buzzwords. Overall, an average interview process experience. Review similar roles to see virtually all questions.
- Describe a previous project you managed