Reliance Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Securities Interview Questions

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Securities.

Interview

GD
    Personal interview
    they asked about my family and back ground. once they conformed im from local they asked to sell a product for them and basic question about market stocks mutual funds.

Regional Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reliance Securities (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call from National Head stating that I was referred by Mr.XYZ & he would like to have a meeting with me for certain opening. As scheduled I met the concern senior, and had a good discussion on the profile and my expectations.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is your salary expectations and how fast can you join, if offer is made?   Answer Question

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Securities (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first round interview with hr and operational manger
    operational manager generally asking about the stock market and basic question about selling skills..
    HR person first ask to introduce yourself and ask basic question about the summer internship

Interview Questions

• how you sale?? sale with this pan   1 Answer

Sales and Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Securities (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic interview by the HR followed by face to face interview with the reporting head or team leader. Then a round with the regional head and if selected the offer is released after negotiation with the candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations depends on the candidate.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Securities (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

initial communication was very good very first i was mat mr nishant srivastava zonal manager nice and very sophisticated

Interview Questions

Negotiation

niothing