Reliant Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reliant Funding

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied online, spoke with the Recruiter who went over the role, the company and career opportunity. She thoroughly explained what the interview process would look like along with the position and growth and income opportunity. Completed online assessments, then came in for a second interview to meet with the sales trainer, he was great. Really outlined the expectations and how it wouldn't be an easy job but hard work pays off. Got the shadow the team and see what they were really doing. A lot of companies don't like to pull the curtain back like that and hide from their unethical sales practices. Got an offer letter within a few days, they always stayed in contact with me which was really nice because some companies will blow you off. Started with the sales class within two weeks notice, just as the recruiter outlined.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Funding.

Interview

Completed initial phone interview and it went over basic job history and questions on why I would be good for the position. Sort of a cheesy interview and not very structured.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Funding in April 2014.

Interview

Responded to an ad on craigslist where it stated the best rep made almost a quarter of a million dollars in a year. A recruiter named Steve called me a few days after and had me go to an interview the next day. I interviewed with a man named Adam. Seemed polite enough but we didn't seem to click. Steven called me after and when I said the interview was about 30 minutes, he said that isn't a good sign as interviews usually go an hour when Adam is interested in the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational, discussed role, had me discuss previous role. No questions like "what is your biggest weakness."   Answer Question

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (La Jolla, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a very capable, friendly and professional recruiter first, then had an in person interview with the department manager at the main office.

Current Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Brief phone interview with questions about relevant skills and experience for the given position. The in-person interview was done with the recruiter I did my phone interview with and one of the people I would work under. They went over what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with software programs which I had used before.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Reliant Funding.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone, then in person. Interview on the phone was to make sure I was qualified. Very easy, just asked about my education, experience, where I live, and what I know about Reliant Funding.

Webmaster Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, emailed HR as well to stand out from the crowd of applicants. Phone interview a few days later, scheduled for in-person interview next day. Culture matched what HR described from the moment I stepped into the office. Interview was more of a strategy planning session between equals with the same vision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked me for a range. Very fair and competitive offer. They split my range in the middle. They value my skillset.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. The recruiters were very open and transparent with me, making sure that the job was right for me as well.

After interviewing with the recruiters, I met with the trainer and then got the job a few days later!

Interview Questions

• What motivates and drives you to be the best every day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The recruiters I talked with were very helpful throughout the process and were extremely genuine. Everyone was straightforward with me from the beginning which was very refreshing. After a phone interview with each recruiter, I came in to meet with the trainer and then met with people in the role currently and watched them work.

Interview Questions

• What drives you each and every day to be the best you can possibly be?   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation where you had to adapt to a unique client and explain your process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliant Funding (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Job ad was on Craigslist, and a recruiter responded. Initial interview was done with recruiter, then you had to record an online video interview and submit it. Then you were called in for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience prepare you to handle business sales?   Answer Question