Reliant Medical Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliant Medical Group

Reliant Medical Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group

Interview

The hiring manager was friendly and professional. I met with future team members as well as managers, which made it easy to imagine what it would be like to join the organization. There were no surprises. I informally was quizzed on domain-specific knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • What evidence-based treatment would you use to treat phobias?
    Answer Question

Reliant Medical Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group

Interview

Interview is very informal. Limited questions regarding skills. Plenty of time to ask questions from interviewer. I would ask to speak with a current staff member either during the interview or after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Got a call from the hiring manager about 1.5 months after I applied for the position, asking to schedule an interview with the team. There were 3 virtual interviews, totaling about 1.5 - 2 hours. Had several 1:1 interviews with the team. None of them used a camera for the Teams call, so it was very one-sided and disorienting. Everyone was pleasant to talk to, most questions were very light on technical details and general. Some interviewers asked the same questions and might be better served doing a group interview instead of multiple 1:1 calls. Details about the position came out in the interview that contradicted the job posting. The job posting indicated it was a 40 hour position with no nights or weekends, but two interviewers admitted there is an extensive on-call and some after hours commitment. It was also implied that people on this team currently work above and beyond their normal work hours - again contradicting the posting. I was told I'd hear back within a week. It's been several months now with no reply. The job is still open at the time of writing. Not sure if these delays are organizational or specific to the team I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Teach me something you know - anything - in detail, step by step.

Anonymous Employee in Leominster, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Leominster, MA)

Interview

Excellent . 3 rounds. With recruitment. Supervisor. Then with Staff. Had the opportunity to see all leadership, discussed responsibilities, visions, and goals of the organization. Toured facility to get a better understanding of workflow and expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Leominster, MA) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process is very smooth and organized, you go in to have your typical in-person interview and then they show you around the facility. The women who interviewed me was not intimidating but made the interview more conversation based with intermittent questions, which I think says more about a candidate than being drilled with questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficulty situation that you have had with a patient and how did you handle this?

Reliant Medical Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group in Feb 2020

Interview

Four rounds of interviews. It shows how serious they are on getting the right professionals and the best services to the patients. Despite the extensive process, all the professionals who interviewed me made me very comfortable during the meetings. Intense but not tense.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the hardest part of the job after accepting the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Milford, MA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Time consuming. Asked to shadow an associate for 45 minutes. Asked me to come back twice and canceled an hour before both times. Spoke to me in a condescending manner when cancelling the first time. Second time I let it go to voicemail. Apparently they decided to go with another candidate. Thank you!

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I met with the team in charge of the project. The interview was comprehensive while direct and to the point. The expectations were clear. The requirements were detailed. and accurate. Answers to questions were thorough

Interview Questions
  • My experience as it related to he requirements of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Fort Worth, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

Quick and they were very friendly. They got straight to the point. It was very easy to understand what the job is and what they do. They left me with zero questions. Very well

Interview Questions
  • Why you wanna work for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online, had phone screen with HR and shortly hiring manager reached out to schedule onsite interview. 1st interview was with hiring manager and her boss which went so well they called me back to meet with team the following week. Met with team the following week who seemed to be unprepared for interview and unimpressed with qualifications and experience. Asked why the position was open and the team went on a rant about why the previous employee had left, very unprofessional. Team also didn’t know what a typical day looked like in position. It was a very different vibe from the 1st interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you like living in town you live in? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews