Reliant Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy- called and screened- then called again- went to interview- called again- talked to references- discussed benefits accepted the job- overall not bad at all- no need to be nervous- everyone is very nice and understanding and just trying to help you get a job-- just looking at what you can do and what you know

Clinical Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with Human Resources. Perfunctory, but good questions. Fair to ask if I was seeking employment elsewhere. Indicated would move to clinical interview. Overrated their cutting edge, and not that impressed.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience, work in that environment, why applied. Said would call, never heard back.   Answer Question

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA).

Interview

First had to do time consuming math and English test and psych questionare.
    During the interview I had to take a typing test and computer test on excel. Had to fill out a lot of paper work. Takes 2-3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why apply to Reliant? Do You Know Someone here?   1 Answer

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Was not offered an interview because they had already decided on another internal candidate despite the job still posted. This company is infamous for selecting candidates before the job is publicly posted. I can't be certain, but this may violate equal opportunity hiring rights. There is much inside politics at this company. However, there is a hiring bonus for providers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quantitatively heavy. Thorough process and good opportunities to really know the culture of the company. Very holistic interview process. You get a chance to talk to the entire analyst team.

Medical Billing and Coding Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview in which I was very comfortable with. I was not nerves as I usually am at a one on one interview. I was relax and very sure of myself. I felt very good about the interview. I though that it would be hard to do the group interview but I liked it.

Interview Questions

• If I would be able to work until 5:00pm?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

2 days of interview, 3 rounds each. 2/3 quantitative exercises. Behavioral focused. There was a round with all 5-6 senior analysts which was very informational if you really want to know about the company and the company culture. The company culture was very supportive and friendly and that's something you could tell from the interview.

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Westborough, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of sending in an application as well as my Resume. Then I was approached by a recruiter and then had one interview with the recruiter. Then went for three one on one interviews at the Westborough office and well as one interview with one of the Worcester offices before I was offered my position.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked was have you been in a setting that is very past paced?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I took a skills test, was told I aced the keyboarding but got no feedback on the writing sample or the interview itself despite asking for it. The tone of the interview was very positive so I was surprised. I don't know if it was age discrimination or what. I regret taking time off work to meet with them and would only recommend people apply here if they are unemployed and desperate. Also, you have to get a key from the receptionist if you want to use the bathroom and it's inside their office, not a shared restroom for the building. Maybe I didn't come across as the kind of person who would tolerate that type of control?

Interview Questions

• They asked numerous questions, nothing unexpected, and were saying things like, "When you start here", but when I tried to follow up in the interview they were unresponsive until I got a form rejection email a month later. Then they are readvertised the position. I know there were other candidates but I guess none if us were good enough for them.   1 Answer

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Medical Group (Worcester, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on the reliant website, was called a week later to interview. Met with reliant HR recruiter, was given the break down of the position, discussed my qualifications, they had me take a typing accuracy test and excel/outlook test. Very outdated and doesn't allow you to use the shortcuts we use in modern day. This felt more like a prescreening and not an interview. Recruiter felt I was a good candidate and forwarded my resume and her recommendation to the department manager. It took about another week before I got called, then another week to go to the actual interview.

Interview went great, awesome vibes from the staff and managers. Two days after I was called to shadow the dept then had my second interview there. Salary was discussed, they noted my salary request and stated they would be making decisions in another week.