RemX Specialty Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.1

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very thorough process. Asked direct questions. Interview was very intriguing. They interview in levels and bring in the operations director. Phone screen, then 2 live interviews

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I had no interview by RemX prior to interviewing with the host (contract) company. The job description was completely unknown until the interview with the host. The host interview went very well, I met with the 7 associates and the director and partner of the team. It was comfortable and friendly.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing.

Interview

It was a more of a conversation,there recruitment team takes zero efforts they reply when ever they want to talk if you want to get in touch with them they take in rude tone.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing.

Interview

Interview with the Market Manager and the Sales Coach. They ask you about yourself and you tell them about yourself. They keep the details about the pay and commission structure vague.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast Paced - about an hour after emailing my resume, received a response. The recruiter was very genuine and welcomed communication via email and phone no problem. Basic questions about past work experiences, none of the questions were hard if you've had experiences with in your previous employers.

Healthcare Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a set time appointment for the interview and I was amazed to see about 12 more people there to interview for the same position. There were a few other people doing the interviewing all for the same job and all young people 20' & 30's

Interview Questions

• General questions why was I looking for a new job, what interested me in the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Went through the interview, took a test, scored well, took a drug test, and was told they would pass me on to the company to be interviewed a second time. They never got back to me until a few months later by text message.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing.

Interview

Three face to face interviews over a year. One with manager, two others with manager and team members. They didn't have true headcount money to add at the time. You'll know if they like you if they bring in another team member to talk to you. They want to get a consensus. Looking more for people who are "sharp" and can handle themselves answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical HR type stuff. They believe in the 20/80 rule so they'll ask very open-ended "please describe..." type questions to get you talking. Keep your answers short.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter about the job, had the recruiter submit my resume, then spoke to the hiring manager about my techniques, experience, and any questions I had along with the team culture.

Interview Questions

• spoke to the hiring manager about sourcing techniques, experience, culture of the team   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

There were Multiple Interviews. Constant contact via phone and in-person. Met with everyone including the Janitor LOL. Mostly used for Grilling for Leads. Repetitive questions. Long negotiation on salary, PTO (which I was told there was no negotiation and then found out a much less qualified co-worker was given more than double the PTO) After accepting realized they interview weekly as a lead generating scheme. People take off from work, without pay... take extreme measures to get transportation to the office (sometimes from out of state) and there is no open position!