Remedy Intelligent Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

1.9

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online I received a phone call from a recruiter, he spoke positive about me and said I will move onto the next step. Once I got back to my computer I instantly got an email from him stating I don't have enough experience... I asked why, no response. I'm an adult, tell me over the phone.

Interview Questions

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Response

Jul 12, 2017 – Director of Marketing

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process took no time I took the assessment so many times I can't even count and failed so I asked to take it home to get help and they agreed so I took the online assessment at home it was emailed to me passed it and the next day I was sent to do an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in customer service before?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First had to do a pre online application then they schedule a interview at the location then paperwork and drug test and background check then some questions to see if you are the best fit for the job then the results.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best fit for this job?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the Recruiting Coordinator position. They scheduled me for a face to face interview. I got a phone call from the Remedy recruiter and they cancelled my face to face interview. They said i wasn't a good candidate for the Recruiting Coordinator position and they hadn't done a face to face interview for it yet. The interview i had previously wasn't for the Recruiting Coordinator position. I have been eliminated from all of their positions because of that one interview. I don't recommend working for Remedy Staffing.

Interview Questions

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Response

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and effortless with little problems Interviewed on a monday worked on Tuesday Interviewed with tow people and had my e mail set up and all my communication systems set up by the end of the first business day. No issues of any type during the interview process. There were no unique challenges and the discussion was very streamlined.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Warehouse Forklift Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Westerville, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Well there wasn't any! This woman lied to me about work. I did all the process they are suppose to go back 7 years on background well they went 25 years....that was so wrong i was a young 20 year old they done me really dirty. This is a very bad company to work for , dont ever apply here. They will give you the run around and they will go way back on background where its suppose to be 7 years not 25 years ago...

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Ormond Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Well I had to do a packet, an I had to look at a video an answered some questions. Then they took me on a tour in the building, then last I took a drug screening.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Thie interviewing process was fairly simple. You watch a video about the company and take a quiz afterward, and did a drug test. Interviewed with one of the recruiters and they would let you know what shift they had available. Also, when ithe job would start and the time duration. Finally she would let you when they would give you a call or if they had to put you on thier availability list.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I will be an asset to your company

Onsite Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was simple, easy, and faster than any organization I've ever worked for. First got a call for a brief screening, then the interview was set up for a few days later. After the 1:1 interview, I was sent to the location of where I'd work to meet the team, and my supervisor. They provided a tour, then they gave the green light to hire me. Got a job offer, completed the background, and started within 2 weeks of the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall, but it was nothing too difficult.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The hole process was easy. I applied from my phone. (Have no computer). Got a call that same day for an interview. Scheduled that for the same week. Got a job offer on the spot. But did not get to position they offered.

Interview Questions

• How often are you willing to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None