Renal Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renal Advantage Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renal Advantage

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renal Advantage.

Interview

Phone interview. Recruiter seemed to be fishing for my age by the questions she asked. She even asked " what year did you graduate high school?" got the impression they are looking for younger employees.

Interview Questions

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renal Advantage (Rockford, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

My boss actually found my resume online. She emailed me for an interview over Christmas. I was then scheduled for an 1:1 interview. It was basic questions and competency as well as ability to do the job. I was then asked to take an online profile exam which was a personality test. I also tested on the spot for critical thinking skills. I was then asked to schedule a job shadow and observe the process of dialysis and then completed a short assessment of my experience of the process and my ability to preform. I was called that evening or within the next few days telling me that I was selected (over the other person who had also shadowed) and asked to provide a urine sample at an outpatient lab testing facility. After that I had approximately a months worth of on-the-job training (paid) and assessed on my performance. Then I was officially given the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel that your background brings as an asset to our clinic?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel around large quantities of blood?   Answer Question