Renew Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sales Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Oakland, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Process: Phone screening -> take home test -> onsite interview

Pros:
    All people are friendly and helpful. The interviews were well arranged and scheduled. Interview questions were well thought-out and prepared. All interviewers are open and direct to share their visions about the business and the company

Cons:
    My interview took place in Nov, and it took ~ 3 weeks to get the feedback after the onsite interview, which is a bit too long for a decision

Interview Questions

• What would be your suggestion if the company wants to expand the business from B2B to B2C?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renew Financial.

Interview

Applied via Linkedin, recruiter called back
    During the call, he spoke of scheduling something with the Hiring Manager.. And then.......... Nothing!
    No call scheduled, no acknowledgement to thanks notes, just crickets..

On the upside, the firm sounds great and the recruiter seemed to really care about the products.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Oceanside, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

You’ll be called on by recruiter and if you get the interview via zoom; you’ll think everything’s great. Area mgr will be so nice and complimentary. Then you never hear from them again despite emailing each person a thank you and being told youre being moved forward to next interview phase. Crickets. No responses. Bad treatment of people speaks volumes! If this is how you treat applicants; I cannot even begin to imagine how you’d treat employees & clients. It was terrible behavior and disrespectful. It doesn’t take but a minute to write “ thank you for your interest but we have decided to move forward ....” bad practices and judging by other reviews —-I’m not the first! And won’t be the last.

Interview Questions

Renew Financial Response

Oct 23, 2018 – Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

We are very sorry to hear about your experience interviewing with us. We endeavor to make the candidate experience a positive one and it sounds like we failed in this case. We greatly appreciate your... More

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Oakland, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone call with hiring manager and then in person interview. Asked about background and work experience and goals. It was pretty straight forward and not so hard questions. It was a phone call and then met with 3 people onsite at the oakland office. About a week later i got the offer.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial.

Interview

Hiring manager was great but everyone else spoke with was very unhappy. Was told by one interviewer that happy people do not make it in this company.

Ended with the nastiest most unprofessional interview ever! Basically the interviewer was making faces at me, quizzing me on ludicrous things, reprimanding me, insulting me, then laughing at me and to make it even odder she kept bobbing her head in and out of the web cam view.

Keep looking people. There is a better fit for you where you can be happy. No one should be disrespected like this.

Renew Financial Response

Feb 23, 2018 – Senior Recruiter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Tons of red flags. 1st interview with HR went great. I was then scheduled for another phone interview, but the interviewer missed the interviewer. OK, I thought, everybody makes mistakes, so we rescheduled. The day of the interview the interviewer swapped to someone else...then was rescheduled as it was too last minute for the person to attend. Finally met with interviewer...he was 20 minutes late for the phone interview. No apology. Interview went well, was told to reach out in 2 weeks. I did, no response.

They ghosted me another 2 weeks (4 wks total). When they finally reached out, there was a 3rd manager they wanted me to speak with. She was nice but it was clear this company has no direction in relation to this role and no solid strategy. Ghosted a few more days and they requested I interview with 2 more managers that are unrelated to my role. It was obvious they were stringing me along. At this point I've scheduled 5 interviews, none of which have been in person and they expect 2 more interviews (still none in person)?!?!

I asked them where things were headed and the HR rep assured me this would be the last. Thank God I received another offer elsewhere...I'm convinced I'd still be interviewing otherwise. I was interviewing from September to November.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from a recruiter... they wanted to do a phone interview with me initially and then they said they would contact me if the hiring manager is interested. They called three weeks later saying the hiring manager was in town and was very interested in meeting me. I tried to set up dates and then the recruiter said she would see what days the hiring manager was available. Never called back--- I called her and then the next couple of days I got a rejection letter. Do not waste your time. So unprofessional.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Oakland, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had an initial screen with an in-house recruiter which was casual and comfortable, and then was scheduled for an in-person interview with 2 senior managers in the local office, although I was applying for a job with the company in another state. We met and discussed my qualifications for the role, and they told me about the company for about an hour. I expected to be asked to fly up to the local office where I would be working, but instead received a job offer almost immediately.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Call began with recruiter, 2nd with hiring manager, and third with Sales Director. I was one of two final candidates for the position, and did not get an offer. Each of them was polite and attentive, and I was truly excited about the position. I learned that I did not get the job because they did not return follow up messages or emails. I was dead to them. In my eyes, if you apply and get no interview or just a recruiter interview, an automated email stating that you were not selected for the position is standard. More than just a recruiter interview should have a personalized email or call as a courtesy. Their handling of this is a reflection of what is acceptable practice in their corporate culture. I have to wonder how their customers fare.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renew Financial (Roseville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a quick response. Had a short phone interview with HR Rep then came in for an in person the next day. Met with 2 managers after waiting almost 20 minutes. I was emailed a few days later with an offer and start date.

Interview Questions

• They asked how well I take direction.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renew Financial.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. The hiring managers were very nice and did not make me feel like they were better than anyone. Very nice people although the work environment seemed a bit crammed