Renfro Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Renfro Corporation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renfro Corporation

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renfro Corporation (Ocean Springs, MS) in October 2019.

Interview

i want to go to work continuing my previous occupation of inspecting projects and approving contractor draws. i have done this for 40 years and i am respected thru out the southeast and the Caribbean.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renfro Corporation.

Interview

1. Invited via e-mail to a phone interview.
    2. At the end of the phone interview I was asked to send my portfolio via e-mail.
    3. About a week & half later I was sent an invite for a second interview, via e-mail, but this e-mail vsme with a graphic designer project. This project was to be completed before my scheduled interview date that I set.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Helpdesk Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Airy, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Renfro Corporation (Mount Airy, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I went for the Helpdesk Position and really connected with management. They could tell my skills and personality was not fit for this position and I would get bored with the daily tasks.

Interview Questions

• Do I need much assistance with daily tasks after learning them or do I figure things out and work alone when troubleshooting an issue?   1 Answer