Repsol Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Repsol Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Repsol.

Interview

Applied through college website. Easy going interview. They didn't ask challenging questions and a good majority were typical interview questions. Interviewers were friendly. Got a quick response back within a couple of weeks.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Repsol.

Interview

I applied on the university career sight and received an email inviting me to interview on campus. The process took a few weeks and post interview was another couple of weeks. In the interview. they seemed underprepared but causal.

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Repsol (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I applied by sending an email to the HR rep who visited my campus, they called and I went into the office for a group interview. I met with different specialist where they explained their jobs and asked me questions about my background and interests. Then about a week later I got a phone call with my acceptance. I submitted forms via email.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and work interests. They also asked me about past work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was a recent graduate I didnt know how flexible they would be about negotiation so I did not try. I wish I had after hearing about other people's experience.

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Repsol.

Interview

questions were behavorial, and based on my research and resume...a process was informal...definitely the people were really nice..the hr process went smoothly later on and i was offered a job in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• tell us about your research work
      how does it relate to oil exploration
      why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Repsol.

Interview

Senf your resume to HR. If they like you you will get a quick phone interview. Then if they like you some more you will come to the office and meet with multiple people. Then wait for like a month and hear back from them.

Global Drilling Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Repsol (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Process took 2 month. Then received call for interview. Interview took 30 minutes, very friendly, clear and straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between education and experience ? Why choose to be in drilling and exploration ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Operator company, Will open very good carrier in your future. Accept any offer and work hard. Money will come soon or late.

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Repsol (The Woodlands, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Their hiring process begins with a tedious online application that is extremely poorly laid out. The online application only allows you to enter four jobs and does not provide you with the ability to add more previous positions. The online application does not auto-save and crashed frequently when I was using it. A very tedious process. A more professional company looks at your submitted resume and cover letter and, if interested, asks you to fill out the application. They wasted a lot of my equally-important time. And the job description was ambiguous as to the job's location - is it Alaska or Texas?

Interview Questions

• The usual uninspired standard interview questions were asked. They seemed overly-concerned with my level of speaking Spanish, but this is the United States and The Woodlands Texas specifically! I am a professional with a Master's degree and felt the interviewer did not quite understand my qualifications and what I had to offer them.   Answer Question

I am not desperate to have a job with them after their condescending interview.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Repsol in May 2012.

Interview

I sent in my resume in the fall of 2011. I received an email asking for a phone interview in May 2012 (after I graduated). Had a phone interview with someone from Madrid (had to wake up very early because of time difference) who was very difficult to hear. Was mainly asked about classes/grades for in college and what I would like to do in the future, not technical in any sense. Flown to The Woodlands, TX office for final interview which turned out to be more of a welcome to Repsol than actual interview. Received offer letter ~middle of June 2012.

Interview Questions

• What do you think were your most useful courses in college?   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Repsol (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called with the "perfect" job, and that my qualifications were a "perfect" fit for this company. Met with recruiter who was so excited that most of discussion was about salary and availability. However, when I arrived at Repsol, the interviewer had entirely different expectations. My qualifications were far beyond what they needed for such a tiny little trading shop in the middle of nowhere. The interview was very brief, as the interviewer realized that my knowledge and experience was far broader and deeper than her own level, and she felt very intimidated by my credentials. There was no substantive discussion.

Interview Questions

• You know we make our own file folders?   1 Answer

Land Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Repsol (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by 4 different managers, this company caters to ppl from Spain so many of them do not speak English (very hard to understand)

Pay too low