Restaurant.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Wheeling, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview with a senior software developer. There were no technical questions, but it seemed like there were in-person interviews for those who moved on. I applied through GlassDoor and heard back from them very quickly. I think I didn't get it because my lack of .NET experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and informal. Basically just a 15 minute phone conversation about myself and the job. Spoke mainly with Human Resources, but also a short conversation with Sales Director. There was basically no screening to getting this internship. Over all this was one of the easier application processes that I have ever been through.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was filling out an online form. The cost was $289.00 for having the "opportunity" to sign up Restaurants into the deal.I could never get a representative to call me inspite of my calling 5 times within a week.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Arlington Heights, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Waited briefly, then escorted to a meeting room. There I waited for about 10 minutes. A manager came in the room, briefly looked at my resume, asked one question and left. Management seemed unorganized to me at the time. I was offered the job the next day and took it.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked 1 question. What do I do when I make a mistake?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Arlington Heights, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. You would speak to one member of the team first and then move to another room to speak with and field questions from the management team. Overall a very pleasant interview experience. Very friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you see as a major flaw in your workplace skill set?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Arlington Heights, IL).

Interview

Phone screening with the HR Lady. Then set up interview with sales manager. East interview shadow another rep for 10 minutes and they will pretty much hire a rock as long as he passes the background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set Salary

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Arlington Heights, IL).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the future boss. Heard back a couple days later that they wanted an in-person interview. I was interview by the boss and one of the staff. It was an average interview. They described the job, asked about previous experiences, and answered any questions they had. They were pretty honest in their answers, especially about the uncertain future about the company.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Restaurant.com.

Interview

Phone interview for about 40 minutes with HR. She was very nice. Lots of questions related to your experience and what you want to do in the future.

Came in a few days later for an interview. Dressed casual jeans and a button down. Basically had a conversation and was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wanted me at 40,000. I told them I had another offer for $42,000 and they came back and offered me $43,000.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restaurant.com (Arlington Heights, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

very brief as long as I was breathing I was hired I spoke with Eric Levy for about an hour and I was hired Very simple process He seemed very nice but very nervous as did the employees working there I accepted the job which was a huge mistake Very casual interview nothing special Only took the job for the benefits thought I would like it but was let go after 9 months The interview was fine

Interview Questions

• can I sell on the phone where I worked before Did I have experience Was I married Did I have kids I said 3   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Restaurant.com.

Interview

The called me in for a interview i got a call a few days later telling me that i got the job they had to wait for my background check to come back ok and then i was offered the position