Restore Therapy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Restore Therapy Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Restore Therapy Services

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grenada, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Restore Therapy Services (Grenada, MS) in July 2012.

Interview

I spoke with the Rehab Director on the phone. I interviewed another day with the Physical Therapist, on the phone. They asked me a few questions related to my past experiences and jobs. I was informed there were others that had applied for the job and that I was asking for the highest salary. I asked them if anyone had the experience that I had and the expertise. The answer was they had 3 students applying who had recently graduated. My answer was well you will need me there to train them. I was on a 13 week traveling assignment, they waited for me to take this position, utilizing experienced PRN (as needed) therapists there until I arrived. It is the Best Assignment I have had in my 20 years of experience. If I will stop criticizing the Management, I should keep this job until I die.

Interview Questions

• If I have a patient who is High Level, what can I do to improve that patient's skills to keep them in the facility?   1 Answer

SLP Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restore Therapy Services in March 2008.

Interview

Usually 1-2 interviews

Interview Questions