Retail Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Retail Solutions

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

behavioral questions/ some excel word sheet/ career goal

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy and basic - Telephonic round will ask very simple questions on Java and Angular They have less knowledge on front end technical tech stack - therefore they don't know what to ask.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic & 5 onsite Rounds.
    Mostly on my technical expertise and previous & current work experience. Wasn't that hard. Interviewers were cooperative. Rounds involved both meeting Engineers and senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Q. Coding (in Java & Python) & SQL Questions. not very hard. Basic Questions. Few questions on Design as well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

A long interview process, starting with a telephonic interview (briefly) to an on-site interview that can last for 4 hours.

Telephonic Interview:
    Fairly, straight forward, to ensure the resume matches the candidate's profile. Once the initial screening is met, you'll be invited for an on-site interview sooner than later.

On-Site interview:
    Detailed. Expects the candidate to know good details, a long shot answer may not help.
    Interviewers are knowledgeable and polite.
    In all, definitely candidate is expected to give an honest shot at the answer while a question is asked to give an impression that they are trying.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next 6 months?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a challenge you faced at previous workplace and how you overcame that ?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

4 interviews with peers and senior management
    testing presentation skills
    reference checking (Customer and former colleagues)
    interview with CEO

Interview Questions

• what did you want to leave your current employer, a successful software company?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department’s hiring team will contact you to set up a time. (If you don’t live in Yukon, initial interviews may be conducted by phone or Internet video.) Now, this is your chance to do some background research and to gather together everything you need to come to the interview confident and prepared.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interviews would happen.
    First: VP level screening round (Tel or in person)
    Second: another Founding member/VP level (Tel or in person)
    Third: meet a bunch of people from various interfacing departments (mostly dept heads)

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, mostly past experiences and what we bring to the table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the same pay and when I declined to join at that, got a 10% hike (and got additional stock options as well) to match the increase in base pay.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Northbrook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Initial phone screen with Director of Retailer Big Data Analytics for ~30min, was asked for onsite. Was asked to prepare a presentation of a recent project. (?) Location was very remote, did not even had a sign at the office door, only a name-tag-like thing with the company name on it.. On site: interviewed with the Director and another Director from sales, then presentation, then an excel quiz focused on conditional formatting. Was told I will hear back in a week or two, but never did. I know the company is reading this, so please have decent respect for people who prepared for this interview and took the time to come to your site, even the largest companies with thousands of applicant do so.

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Providence, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

Heard back from them three days after applications. I was asked to go in for an interview at their offices. They were really friendly and nice. Unfortunately never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSI. Went through my resume and asked a bunch of questions.   Answer Question

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountainview, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Retail Solutions (Mountainview, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview with recruiter twice, phone tech twice, 3 hours f2f, plus brain teaser and final with founder and CTO. With my 12 years SQL they cant select me but don't care to give me feed back. I called and insisted but still nothing. Same questions from everyone.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much really but one individual ask more nuts and bold questions. What is the size of big int or 10 min to build tree structure   2 Answers