Reveleer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reveleer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reveleer (Glendale, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The initial interview process took about a week. An initial phone call with HR, then their VP of marketing, and then an in-person interview. Although at first their hiring process seemed running smoothly, I was interviewed by their VP. She came late, unprepared, and had absolutely no questions to ask. She said that after reviewing my portfolio, resume, and after believing I had an outstanding background, she expressed that she didn't feel confident in my skills--so she gave me an "assignment" to complete with no guidelines or instruction. After taking the time to create the assignment, I sent it to her HR person. After following up, never heard back from them for a month until I got a decline email. I was appalled not at their decline but by the incompetency of their VP. She lacks communication skills, shows lack of strategy in digital marketing. Simply observe their website, it's atrocious. Any real marketer would think an amateur did it. Yet she believes that 30-sec video slideshows is going to get them traffic to their site. This post is not to attack the company itself yet a call to re-evaluate where they are allocating their marketing budgets because I guarantee that it shows no traction.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do an assignment for me? Send it to my LinkedIn because I rarely check my emails.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reveleer (Glendale, CA)

Interview

The interview process went well. The COO was very straightforward with what she was looking for in a candidate and the qualities it took to do well. I was able to leverage my experience managing successful projects in the healthcare industry to express why I could succeed in this role. I interviewed with the COO and the VP of Operations separately on the same day. The following week I interviewed with the CEO/President of the company.

Interview Questions
  • How did you manage projects in your past roles?
  • What project management tools did you use, if any? Tell me about your past experience?
  • What are some of the things that drain you?
  • What are some of the things that give you energy?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

216 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Lake Villa, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reveleer (Lake Villa, IL) in Nov 2017

Interview

To be honest it was more of a email situation and not really an interview at all. I said I wanted to work for them. They said send your resume and credentials. Then I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • They only asked me to send a copy of the credential ID number on it.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reveleer (Glendale, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Application and onboarding completed online. Discussed knowledge of coding and nursing, experience with other companies, if any experience or ability to work at home/remotely. Reviewed the levels of responsibility and expectations for performance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reveleer (Burbank, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Interviews with VP of Sales, CEO and VP of Projects after initial submission of resume for consideration. Interviews were about one hour each and company was very responsive with scheduling and follow up after the initial interviews.

Interview Questions
  • One questions was to describe by goals for the position and professional development 12 months down the line.

Reveleer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reveleer

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. About a week later I was contacted for a face to face interview. General questions about how to behave in the workplace and the interview itself only lasted about 20 minutes. After the interview I had to take a timed 20 minute "skills test"

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed