Revera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revera Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.3

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

I applied online, did a phone screen, followed by a formal interview. The same day I went to interview with the person who would be my boss, I also met with several other department heads. They all asked general interview questions. The whole process took 2 weeks.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Waterbury, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied in person, that same day i got a call to come in for an interview. The interviewer looked at my resume ask a few basic question nothing crazy, she talked about the position i applied for and then she said she would call me in a few days. The following week the interviewer called me and told me that i needed to get a physical done at concentra and a finger print done. After i got a physical and finger print done i got a call the next day to come in for orientation. Orientation lasted three days then training for two weeks.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Started with 30 min phone screening by HR, predictive assessment test online, followed by in-person interview with hiring manager for an hour and then another in-person interview by the supervisor for an hour. Moved very fast on setting up the interview. Whole process took 3 weeks. Questions were related to your experience and ability to do the jobs

Interview Questions

• How will your co-workers describe you and where do you see yourself in 2 years   Answer Question

Management, Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

emails, phone interviews, Predictive Index testing, face to face panel ineterviews a few times. Positive, professional, called me back, ++ positive feedback but they decided the position should be postponed and it taken off the table.Second time, THEY approached me to apply, then the interview process trailed off with no response back from HR.....

Interview Questions

• usual management questions, LTC and retirement sector questions. Knowledge of MOHLTC and Long Term Care Homes act 79/10   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

The receptionist was friendly and welcoming. The interviewer was on time, casual and conversational. I felt at ease and could communicate quite easily with him. He did not ask any questions that I found difficult to answer. He was open to questions and comments. I have not as yet gotten any casual employment with Revera. The overall experience of the interview was positive;
    I got all the information I needed about Revera employment. I think the interview experience prepared me for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• I applied for casual employment. I was asked if I would take permanent employment at a later date.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revera (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was very brief. Couple of basic questions. Lady I spoke with was very polite. Called me back at a later time and scheduled an in person interview for me.

Interview Questions

Interview

One-on-one interview with the hiring manager on the site. The time and date was arranged collaboratively with the hiring manager. A tour of the office and introduction to the staff at the office was provided.

Recreation Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revera (Newmarket, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic. Asked questions related to programming and why you want to work with seniors. It was very comfortable they didn't make you feel nervous. It was laid back and easy to answer any questions asked

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revera (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy, brief, comfortable, A litle difficult to get to the right location of the building, and HR recruitter forgot to send me a follow up e-mail with the details. No difficult questions, ended up just having small talk and was offered the job on the spot.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

nurses and care aids had to complete a knowledge test before the interview. During the interview, they will ask you different situational questions. After the interview, they will notify you after 2-4 weeks whether you get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when the client had a hip fracture? What is your response when your client had a fall?   Answer Question