Revera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revera Interview Questions

Interviews at Revera

2.3

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

I applied online, did a phone screen, followed by a formal interview. The same day I went to interview with the person who would be my boss, I also met with several other department heads. They all asked general interview questions. The whole process took 2 weeks.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Jackson, MS) in March 2018.

Interview

It wasn't all that bad. about an hour altogether, with two other employees. It took about three weeks to get the full job offer. Drug test was necessary and also background check.

Interview Questions

• How has your work experience helped you in this area of work?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Waterbury, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied in person, that same day i got a call to come in for an interview. The interviewer looked at my resume ask a few basic question nothing crazy, she talked about the position i applied for and then she said she would call me in a few days. The following week the interviewer called me and told me that i needed to get a physical done at concentra and a finger print done. After i got a physical and finger print done i got a call the next day to come in for orientation. Orientation lasted three days then training for two weeks.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revera (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was very brief. Couple of basic questions. Lady I spoke with was very polite. Called me back at a later time and scheduled an in person interview for me.

Interview Questions

Interview

One-on-one interview with the hiring manager on the site. The time and date was arranged collaboratively with the hiring manager. A tour of the office and introduction to the staff at the office was provided.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revera (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

- My mom worked there, so I didn't get a "formal" interview.
    - She told the manager I needed a job when they were hiring, and asked to meet me.
    - Went to meet the manager, and got hired.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revera (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Easy, brief, comfortable, A litle difficult to get to the right location of the building, and HR recruitter forgot to send me a follow up e-mail with the details. No difficult questions, ended up just having small talk and was offered the job on the spot.

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview screening with recruiter who was very condescending through out the one-hour interview. A lot of back and forth, a really drawn out process to finally schedule the first in-person interview (over a month) which I declined to attend after my initial experience and also reading the company reviews.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Revera (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed, did not get job initial job I applied for but agreed to be considered for other positions. Contact 6 months later for other job and was hired on contract.

Interview Questions

• Every salesperson has their own trick, what is yours?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Started with 30 min phone screening by HR, predictive assessment test online, followed by in-person interview with hiring manager for an hour and then another in-person interview by the supervisor for an hour. Moved very fast on setting up the interview. Whole process took 3 weeks. Questions were related to your experience and ability to do the jobs

Interview Questions

• How will your co-workers describe you and where do you see yourself in 2 years   Answer Question