RevereIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RevereIT Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RevereIT

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RevereIT (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Its little bit short, if you agree with her behaviour and attitude then its ok. The lady who rums this interview process os on high attitude. Talks with every candidate very rudely. She is surely not professional and treats their people like refugees.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RevereIT (Herndon, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Review of education and experience is requested. You will be asked to provide your understanding and exposure of current regulations for medical devices, pharma and biotech sectors. HR is nice enough to answer your questions but you must be prepared to ask.

Interview Questions

• What exposure do you have with regulatory standards and compliance?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RevereIT in June 2011.

Interview

Be honest, focus on your strengths and stay positive. Good to have multi-faceted resume that is relevant to job. Have an awesome but not full of ego personality. Adapatibility and quick logical learning and responses are the traits to have. Should have real passion as there is a lot to learn and a lot of dynamics at play. Must be willing to relocate as that is very necessary when working with clients. Apart from that, keep up-to-date and it doesn't hurt to open up, the environement is super friendly and competitive.

Interview Questions

• Explain each of your jobs and its relevance to the job you're applying for   Answer Question