Revinate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen, followed by a phone interview and then an onsite interview where I met with several team member. The interview process seemed to run smoothly from my perspective and I appreciated the opportunity to meet 4+ team members, because it gave me a better idea of who I would be working with on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What is your long-term career goals....where do you see yourself in 2 yrs, 5yrs?   Answer Question

Billing Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The whole process was quick and smooth. Phone interviews with HR and hiring manager, followed by in-person interviews with the team. Schedule for interviews were convenient and flexible.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Revinate?   Answer Question
    • What do you see yourself in three to five years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you failed. How did you solve the problem and what did you learn from the event.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast and sterile. The interviewer didn't have much of a personality and is not someone I would want to work with on a team. He hadn't been there long, but I have a feeling his "team" is probably not too fond of him. I found him to be rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• He asked many questions, most were run-of-the-mill interview questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revinate in May 2017.

Interview

First a phone screen and then the technical interview. During phone screen the recruiter described about the company and what they do. Then sent a request for availability for phone screen. Then techincal interview. Everything was smooth.

Sales Enablement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewer requested a sample of sales material preparation from a previous role along with resume. First interview was a Google Hangouts with the hiring manager. I did not make it past the first round due to lack of experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales enablement implementation plan the first 30, 60, 90 days on the job?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Online Coding Assignment
    2. Technical Phone Screen
    3. On-site interview - 5 rounds - Technical and Behavioral

Be prepared for Behavioral questions, questions on your resume projects and tools and technologies listed in your resume

Interview Questions

• Technical Phone Screen - Design Deck of cards
      Write implementations for Shuffle and Pick 7 cards to play poker   Answer Question
    • Immutable Stack - http://blog.slaks.net/2013-06-23/creating-immutable-stack/   Answer Question
    • Given array of N numbers. Find m smallest numbers where m < N   Answer Question

SAN Francisco Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online and within a couple days member of the team reached out for a phone interview. Phone interview was conversation style that lasted around 45 minutes. I went for an onsite interview and met with 5 people. Conversations went well with everyone except the Human Resources Manager. Something seemed 'off' and she seemed completely preoccupied and clear she wasn't paying attention. After spending hours onsite, I never heard back from them. Extremely unprofessional. They did however, send a survey email asking how my experience was a week after my onsite interview. Was the survey my rejection email? Apparently so.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online; recruiter contacted me the next day (which I saw as a good sign because I met all the key requirements for this job (which I'd say most people would have met 1 or 2 of the key requirements, but not all 3). The recruiter felt I was a good candidate and said she'd follow up to schedule a call w/hiring mgr. Instead I got an email saying they got several other qualified candidates and I was not one of them. Really?...

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a quick response from a recruiter to schedule an interview. The screen went well and I moved forward to the next step. During that call, the hiring manager asked 2 or 3 questions and then moved on to ask if I had any questions. It was so quick that I knew it was over. I received a response from the recruiter within a day informing me that I had been eliminated from the process. I asked for feed back but never heard back. I appreciated the speed in the process ( even the bad news ), but providing feed back would have been the professional thing to do.

Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revinate (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for a Director Prod mgmt position to lead up a new strategic product for the company. This was a key hire for the company, and hence it was a fairly involved process. But the entire process was highly efficient, professional and enjoyable. I had mentioned to them that I was in the midst of multiple interviews, and they did everything they could to fast track the process. It started with a recruiter call. This was followed by a call with the hiring manager (head of product) and an on-site visit within the same week to meet the hiring manager and the CEO (also the co-founder). I spent about 3 hrs talking to them. Then I was called back early next week for a full-day (about 5-6 hrs) where I met a couple of engineering directors, a product manager, a VP of biz dev, and of course the hiring manager and the CEO. Later on, I also had a skype call with the engg VP and a very long chat with the second co-founder. But this was after they had decided to make me an offer. The offer came in fairly quickly after a few reference checks.

Every single interviewer I met at Revinate was super nice, humble and really wanted to get to know me as well as share their experience. I could see that they genuinely enjoyed working there. While most companies say the right things, I felt that at Revinate the culture was truly people-centric and collaborative. What I also found refreshing was that how involved the CEO was in the process. I probably spent about 3 hrs in total talking to him, and another 1.5 hrs on the phone with the other co-founder. Both of them came across as very humble, and articulated a very clear vision of where they wanted to take Revinate in the next 1/3/5 years and what this role meant to them.

The interviews themselves weren't very hard. They were just good conversations. There were some behavioral questions, my approach to product mgmt and prioritization, deep-dive into certain projects, my leadership style, etc. all pretty standard. There was one design exercise from the CEO on a feature the team was working on currently and we white boarded it together.

I did get an offer from Revinate and was very close to taking it. However, I also had an offer from one of the best product companies in the world and it was hard to say no to that. It was a tough decision mainly because I'd come to really like the people there, but the hiring manager and the CEO took it well.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to building a roadmap and feature prioritization?   1 Answer