Reynolds Food Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds Food Packaging

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Food Packaging (Lake Forest, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Received a call from corporate recruiter after submitting resume online and briefly discussed my background. After that an onsite interview was scheduled with direct managers and peers. Another around of onsite interview was scheduled later with business partners. Everything was arranged well and professionally.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly unexpected. Most questions were around my experiences. Was given enough time to ask questions about the company and the position. Everyone was very personable and nice.   Answer Question

Production Helper Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Food Packaging in August 2009.

Interview

First there's an interview with the department supervisor. Standard interview questions such as "why do you want to work here?" and so forth. Followed by an interview with the production manager. If all goes well a decision is usually made within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to bring to this company/position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds Food Packaging in March 2008.

Interview

My resume was passed on to the hiring manager through a friend. The hiring manager contacted me within a week through email to schedule an in-person interview. The interview was a panel of three managers. They asked the basic interview questions on skills, strengths, weaknesses... The interview was fairly relaxed and informal. I was contacted again within 2 weeks and offered the position.