Right at Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

2.0

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Right at Home (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for 10 minutes. The phone interview did not feel like a conversation because I was asked questions back to back. I did get a chance to ask one question at the end and she answered it very well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. What are your future goals
      3. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
      4. Salary preference
      5. work experience relevant to job or other work experience   Answer Question

Office Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Right at Home (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with the Operations Manager, it was very comfortable and she was was very nice and easy to speak with. After about three days I was scheduled for a in person interview at the Madison office with the same woman and she, again, was very delightful. After that I was called in for a second interview to meet with the owner Anna and was very intrigued by the information and the industry background I learned about speaking with both the ladies. At the end of the interview I was offered the job and was more then thrilled to take the job

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Right at Home in February 2017.

Interview

They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Very nice experience except they should provide better directions to office took 30 min to find it..But overall looks like a good company to work for

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Right at Home (Columbia, SC).

Interview

One on one asked sbout experience and skills. Availability, and years of experience in the field. The proceess all together took a week we also had training with a nurse. We were given a drug test. Then we took three days of on the job training. We did questionaires. We were tested in a class setting about our skills. I thought it was a good experience. Background checks were done and they also check the abuse registery. And they also administered a tb test. All the results came back quickly and the next week was able to start work.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from an employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Goodt

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Right at Home (North Sarasota, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very Pleasant. Director of Nursing was very informative regarding the job. She explained it was a salary position. She explained every nurse had to take a skills test. She explained the rate of pay. She asked the nurse manager to meet with me also. I met with him very pleasant gentleman.

Interview Questions

• If Home Health is what I wanted to do   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Right at Home in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I felt like I totally wasn't prepared and they hired me on the spot. I feel like they were so desperate for anyone to work for them that they would hire literally ANYONE.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could do this kind of work?   1 Answer

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockland, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Right at Home (Rockland, MA).

Interview

Came in, was asked a few questions about my experience with caring for others, my availability, training I may have, my transportation situation, signed a few documents, interview was over

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Right at Home (Merrillville, IN).

Interview

It was a three step process. First you had to go through some on site training with a RN. She teaches you a few simple things to be a caregiver. Next they take to a room to discuss the job and benefits and also to watch some movies. The 3rd step is when the CEO brings you into the office and tells you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Right at Home (Greenville, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions. Mrs. Monica wanted to learn more about me & make sure she was able to place me with the perfect client that I could develop a relationship with!

Interview Questions

• It was mostly the common interview questions. She also asked me about my schooling and hobbies and stuff like that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very simple. They told me what kind of hours I would be working and made sure that it worked for me. She also scheduled me for an orientation and that's when we will go over the pay rate and more.

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnegat, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Right at Home (Barnegat, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick. Owner and staff was friendly during the interview. It is after you get the job , they become nasty. He did explain the job for the most part. He did say how much the rate pf pay was, but nothing about PTO or if any benefits were included