RightNow Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RightNow Media Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.3

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

Submitted app. Received a phone call for a phone interview. Went in for an in person interview and was offered the job. All happened in a span of a week.

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager first gave me an introduction about the company, and then started with a list of interview question he and another manager prepared. The questions are general. The interview process was very respectful, and they also tried to build the connection with me.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RightNow Media.

Interview

The interviewer asked about the videos on their website with pretty straightforward questions. Did not receive a response back from the company regarding the result of my interview, apparently that is common with this organization.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview, then asked to come into the office. I only interviewed with one person, but it would have been more helpful for both of us if the direct managers were in on the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my Christian conversion experience and my current spiritual condition.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RightNow Media.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager which lead itself to an in person interview. Felt like the interview went really well, enjoyed learning about the service and was told I would hear back by Friday regardless of their decision.

Not only did I not hear back, I called 3 times the next week where they said the woman doing the hiring wasn't available but they would take my name and number and she would get back to me. They never did.

So disappointed in the way it was handled, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What church are you attending?   1 Answer

Aug 29, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you had a negative experience in the interview process. Our intention is to respond to all candidates and make sure we are very clear with the... More

Data Entry Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

RNM takes hiring very seriously, not just them but for you! They want to ensure that this is a good fit for everyone! The recruiter is energetic and asks thought provoking questions, she is engaged and genuinely excited to hear each person's "story".

Interview Questions

• What is something a previous boss would say is your weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Went through a phone interview and an in-person interview - both went really smoothly and relevant questions were asked regarding sales experience, past job experience, and my skillset. I got to do a ride along with one of the coordinators, which was really insightful and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Asked me my background in sales and my past experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from the supervisor of the sales coordinators telling me more about the company and position. We set up an in-person interview for the following week. I drove to McKinney at their new office and my interview lasted maybe 25 minutes...was shown a few videos and asked different questions about why I would like to work for the organization. I was told I would hear back in a week.
    I received an email a few days later saying I did not receive the position based on my sales and ministry experience. I would have accepted that, but I was not asked at all about my ministry experience and the supervisor was not very kind when I asked for feedback about my interview.

I'm glad I didn't get a job with them though because I ended up getting a job with another company with higher pay and more career opportunities.

Interview Questions

RightNow Media Response

Jul 26, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! We have received hundreds of applications and have interviewed many qualified individuals over the last few months and we take all applicants into consideration. As we are... More

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RightNow Media (McKinney, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewing with Courtney was GREAT! She is intelligent and asks great questions! Her interview was the deciding factor for me coming to work here. Her knowledge of the content as well as all the working parts of the business was very helpful in making my decision!

Interview Questions

• The big question they wanted to know was my ministry experience.   1 Answer

Oct 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed the interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RightNow Media (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I was prescreened after applying online with a phone interview followed by a 1:1 in the Richardson office. It was short and to the point. There is a ton of turn-over, so if you're ok with phone sales you will most likely get the job. During the interview you will get the chance to do a "ride-along" where you sit in on a conversation to see if it is something that you would be interested in doing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Jul 14, 2016

Thanks for your feedback! In regards to what you referred to as "turn over", we actually have not had an issue with turn over on our sales team. We have created 40 new jobs in the last... More