RightSourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RightSourcing

2.7

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RightSourcing (Irvine, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday, got a call from HR on Thursday, phone interview on Friday, and a face to face interview on that Monday. After that interview, a group interview was held several days later. An offer was then presented a week later.

Contracts Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RightSourcing.

Interview

I was contacted first by an extremely friendly internal recruiter. She kept in touch and let me know the next steps the entire process. She checked back in after every interview.

1. Phone interview with Human Resources
    Very friendly, and I felt very very comfortable. She called when she said she would and had 0 issues with her.

2. Phone interview with hiring manager
    The hiring manager was great. She made me feel relaxed and I feel like I found common ground with her.

I was told I would meet with the hiring manager off site with her manager after the initial phone interview with the hiring manager. They instead changed their minds and I had a group phone interview scheduled with other contract supervisors, the hiring manager and another manager.

3. Group phone interview
    This is where the good experience stopped. After calling in right on time, I was welcomed...not actually welcomed at all by the interviewing staff. With the exception of the hiring manager, the entire staff was extremely cold and sounded bored and irritated to be on the call.

I introduced and thanked everyone for taking time to interview me and not in person responded. The hiring manager studded her way through a thank you through the awkward moment.

Each question from each staff member was asked with attitude. No matter what I said, nothing changed the negative tone that given before I even started the interview. After each answer, there was literally no feedback or anything said after my answer. Just pure silence.

I am convinced the intent was to make me uncomfortable and to make sure I knew no what I said or did, the staff wasn't interested.

I really dodged a bullet with this company if this is the company culture.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RightSourcing (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

FIrst there was an initial phone screen with the corporate recruiter. Then if you do well with that you are then selected to meet for a manager interview. After the inteview with manager there is a phone screen with Regional Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RightSourcing (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a slow process although not difficult. They came to me through a job seeking website. I was not terribly interested based on the job title itself, but it sounded like interesting opportunity after I spoke to someone briefly, so I went through with the interview process to see what the company was about.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RightSourcing (Rancho Cordova, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was easy. Submit resume to HR. HR conduct phone interview. Meet in person with hiring manager. Took an excel test. Was hire within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RightSourcing (Roseville, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Director of Finance for an hour long interview. Normal questions asked by the Director. The interview was held in his office. Still waiting on a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience with Monthly close process?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RightSourcing in September 2015.

Interview

Poor recruiting/interview process. Appropriate candidate questions were asked all out of order and unfortunately it impacted crucial time of offer. I was told they wanted to extend an offer and we reconfirmed salary requirements. Recruiter offered role at lower salary and was put off by my request to take a day to think about it. In fact, she was going to lie to team that I wanted a day to assess offer??? After a counter offer from me, they completely rescinded the offer. It was clear recruiter screwed up and did not set correct expectations with me, or hiring team on salary. In addition, hiring manager did all she could during prior questioning to determine my age by focusing on my college graduation date which was not listed on my resume. Danger zone!! All things considered, their recruiting and interview process is sorely lacking.

Interview Questions

• Overall, questions were not difficult. "What year did you graduate from college?" Manager was clearly trying to determine my age.   1 Answer