RightSourcing Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Leanne Oatman

"Client Service Coordinator"

Pros

This is the first job I've had that truly felt comfortable going to any level of management for help, support, and topics of escalation. Every single branch of management is always available to provide assistance when needed.
    - Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
    - Generous PTO.
    - Focuses on work-life balance; ensuring that the company's employees are taken care of.
    - At the same time, making our client a priority.
    - Innovative: Always bouncing ideas off of each other.
    - Always looking for ways to make daily operations run efficiently and effectively.
    - ALWAYS more opportunities for advancement within the company.

Cons

- Limited remote & in-state employment/advancement opportunities.
    - Better understanding of the internal company.
    - Lacks opportunities for lower-level employees to participate in company-sponsored meetings. Lower-level employees do not usually get the opportunity to meet other RightSourcing team members.

Advice to Management

Would like to see more opportunities for onsite MSP's in the Northwest!

"Poorly ran. Culture values the leadership team only."

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time

Pros

Currently working here and every day I see more evidence that management needs help. There is a lack of communication and follow through on their part. Management does not have the time to be integrally involved in everything, but they remain so. It can also be confusing because one manager may say one thing and another may disagree and tell you to do the other. They talk a lot about a culture of being about the people, but it's only really about leadership. Leadership may feel the love, but many of us do not. They're very quick to let people go here and turnover appears to be a bit high, from what I've observed. I personally don't think that the company cares about me in any way and just because you tell us on a company call we're all valued doesn't mean you show it in your daily actions.

Cons

Micromanagement is the name of the game here. It can be frustrating because we're all adult professionals. You have to save every email to show managers that yes, we did do that because you asked us to despite changing your mind later.

Advice to Management

Put communications protocols in place. Treat people like capable professionals, no matter how low their title. Hire people that can actually manage a team.

"Disorganized"

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time

Pros

My coworkers are nice on my team

Cons

The structure is disorganized
    Communication is poor
    Support from above is minimal
    Cliquey
    Lack of opportunity
    SOP's are not followed and policy is often abandoned without telling you
    Long hours

Advice to Management

Get organized and learn how to communicate

5. "Supervisor"

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Matching 401k (finally!)
    - Opportunities for growth

Cons

- Medical benefits are high
     - It is not unusual for mgmt to implement new processes without testing or notifying those impacted

Advice to Management

Trust your SMEs.

6. "Director of Business Development"

I worked at RightSourcing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing company.
    Has a start-up feel
    Room for advancement if you are on the Client Services Side

Cons

Business Development Segment is poorly run and directly reports to the President who has very little involvement with managing this division. They "burn and churn" through their sales people. Average tenure is no more than 6-9 months for most. I was told when I was hired it was an expansion territory, but quickly learned that there were at least 6-7 people before me that didn't last more than 6-9 months. I was no different I waited a few months after I was abruptly fired by the President to ensure that what I am writing here wasn't emotionally driven but factual. I spoke to her when she hired me and then never had a conversation with her again until she fired me out of the blue with no warning, no list of reasons or explanations as to why I "wasn't performing". I was shocked when she fired me especially as this happened the week of Thanksgiving at a company that prides itself on "family first". When I pressed HR for an email string and/or explanation in writing as to why I was terminated, she said she would look into it. I had to keep following up. She then said I was placed on a 90 day improvement plan?! I asked nicely if I could get a copy of this plan and if she could tell me the date I was placed on it (I was never put on any sort of "plan"). Of course, I never got anywhere with getting any of this in writing as there was nothing in writing nor was I ever warned or placed on a plan. Beware of what you are walking into. This is essentially a glorified telemarketing job. If you don't close something in 6-9 months you will be fired with no warning like the rest of us. The marketing department has nothing to work with.

Advice to Management

The Business Development team are telemarketers. It is a high pressure low level sales job. It's not professionally run and it's certainly not a consultant role. It reminded me of a telemarketing job I had in high school selling magazines and the first job I had after college selling insurance. Also at the National Company Meeting (also affectionately called the RightSourcing Reunion) people were extremely sloppily dressed in jeans and T-Shirts. Finally, for heavens sake, if you are going to tout yourself as a company who takes care of their employees, makes room for advancement, claims "family comes first" and has meetings that you refer to as "RightSourcing Reunions" place employees you want to fire on a plan (instead of lying about it) and give them a chance to improve!

7. "Manager"

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great work life balance
    -Great middle management
    -Decent Pay

Cons

-Limited room for growth
    -major diversity issues (race and sex)
    -Leadership does not communicate well with staff
    -Leadership focused on growing business rather than building a strong culture
    -In the dark ages when it comes to technology (paper expenses, no central intranet)

8. "Client Service Coordinator"

Current Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services Coordinator in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Great company to work for! Always opportunities to grow within in client services or operations.

Cons

Company does not offer not matching 401K. Would be great if you were allowed to work from home.

9. "If you want a career, this is the place for you!"

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time

Pros

The opportunity for growth in your career is very much a reality here. If you put in the work, it will be rewarded. Teams are comprised of very knowledgable and capable people who are big on collaboration and dedicated to their careers. If you are someone who just wants to punch in and out of a job, this is not the place for you. Upper management is very accessable, approachable and does not micromanage. They trust people to do their jobs and that is very important.

Cons

There is no 401k matching which makes the company less competitive when it comes to keeping and bringing in great talent.
    Work loads can be heavy as we are experiencing rapid growth

Advice to Management

The 401k matching is something that needs to be addressed if you want to keep good talent long term.

10. "Core Values and Family Focused"

Pros

RightSourcing has a strong focus on family coming first, work-life balance, ethics and integrity. They truly care about doing the right thing. I have worked for RightSourcing for 3 years and was promoted within a year an half. They value hard work and reward employees for a job well done.

Cons

They are growing so quickly and with that opens an opportunity to improve their IT support to internal clients and revamp the training programs offered.

11. "Great Company & Tons of Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Senior Client Service Coordinator
    Current Employee - Senior Client Service Coordinator

I have been working at RightSourcing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Senior management is very involved and incredibly supportive. They truly care about their staff and make each team member feel like they belong as a part of this organization. The culture of the company is very positive.

Cons

No 401k matching; for staff to truly consider a lengthy career with this organization, this needs to change.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your staff; people leave organizations because of poor management, keep up the incredible support of your staff and you'll see limited turnover!