Rinchem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rinchem Interview Questions

2.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rinchem (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2016.

Interview

Varies based on who conducts interview. Be prepared for behavioral based questions, general conversation, and direct questions. Some interviewers are very skilled to get an answer they otherwise wouldn't be able to acquire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set your requirements (must have, nice to have) before negotiating with any company and stick to them. Be prepared to justify what you are asking for.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rinchem.

Interview

The company puts a lot of stock in the personality caliper that they have most people take. They spend roughly $200 on each person they have take this. The interviews are very relaxed but it depends on the person you are speaking with. There is a focus on what are your goals for the future, and selling them on this is your passion. Mostly behavioral questions are given.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation varies depending on which group you are hired into. Colleagues of mine were offered compensation for moving with no strings attached. I was asked to sign a agreement to stay with the company for a year or I would have to pay back the moving compensation. They offer roughly the same compensation for all incoming trainees but can persuaded based on their need at the time and cost of living adjustments.

Assistant Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rinchem (Albuquerque, NM) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very accommodating, friendly and understanding. Flew me to New Mexico, met with many senior members including the president. They covered all expenses and the whole process was painless and enjoyable. They covered virtually everything from human resources overview of benefits, to career track, and responsibilities, etc.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were pretty standard situational questions. They really wanted to get to know me as a person and how my skills would contribute to the company.   Answer Question

Compensation was not enough to accept the offer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rinchem (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

Call from HR guy in Salt Lake. Interview with local facility manager/assistant manager. Job offer. All on the same day. That's how desperate they are. A few days later, you go for a physical and a drug test. They do a background check too, but they still hire ex-cons and lowlifes, so I don't really see the point of that.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you see something unsafe?   1 Answer

Rinchem Response

Sep 8, 2015 – Organizational Development Partner

I'm glad to hear your interview process was so quick and convenient. We do a thorough background check on all employees, safety is our #1 priority.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rinchem (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial screen through HR employee. Secondary phone interview with prospective supervisor. Invited to fly-in to ABQ for 60-minute presentation/panel interview. Thought it went well. Never really heard back yes or no.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rinchem in November 2009.

Interview

I was picked up from the airport and taken to lunch. We then toured through the plant to see more of what Rinchem does while exploring the facilities. A one-on-one interview took place following that to get a better idea of what the job would consist of and to see if I would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision at work and what the decision was.   Answer Question