Rise Broadband Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.6

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter initially who found my resume on Indeed, had phone interview with her. Then had phone interview with one of the managers in Colorado, had another phone interview with regional sales manager, and lastly an in-person interview with regional sales manager. Entire process took about 2 weeks

Business Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Englewood, CO).

Interview

The interview process for me included a quick screening call from the recruiter and then a separate face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and two VPs. The process was very quick, and the recruiter was great at communicating next steps, and very responsive. Everyone that I came into contact with at Rise was unfailingly friendly, and I was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy throughout the process, which is always a good indicator of how a company treats its employees in the long-term. I am excited to join the Rise Broadband team.

Interview Questions

• There was a skills test for MySQL
      What are you looking for in terms of company culture?
      Tell of a problem that you used analytics to solve?
      Questions about recent projects that you have completed   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Tulsa, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

They were very understanding with the fact that I live in another state so they were able to conduct my interviews over the phone. Very professional and quick with setting up additional interviews. Both interviewers were positive about the company and the future of the company. Explained how the company is expanding and in the mist of growth. I haven't heard back from them as of yet, but look forward to it.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the future? What do you like or dislike about a supervisor/boss?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Englewood, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

The process started with an initial phone screen with an HR representative, at which time I disclosed my related experience and salary requirements. Next was a follow-up call with the hiring manager, then one in-person interview with the hiring manager and a few members from the marketing team. Questions were pretty straight forward. I mentioned my concern about poor employee reviews that I read online, but their response about being in the middle of a transition period seemed reasonable.

I received a phone call from the HR representative a day or two later. The proposed salary fell $15k short of what I had earlier disclosed as my minimum requirement. As a result, I declined. And because they were not willing to negotiate or meet in the middle, it further confirmed that this opportunity just wasn't the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if you proposed a plan/strategy that was ultimately rejected by the leadership team?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Loveland, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Application with the basic information, knowledge test with questions about basic computer and networking terms and knowledge, interview with two or more people asking questions involving knowledge and customer service experiences and scenarios.

Administrator Interview

Interview

The interview process was extremely unprofessional. When I showed up, the hiring manager did not have my resume, thought I was interviewing for a different position and then told me that the position paid considerably less than what I had relayed to their HR person during the phone screen. There seemed to be a breakdown in communication internally, which did not give a very good impression of the company overall.

Escalations Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Loveland, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. They talked to you about what I had done for them. This was a promotion with in the company. Since I was already working there and they knew how I was on the phones. it was a short interview that resulted in getting the job. It was a brand new team so I had the opportunity to help build it from the ground up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Englewood, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Very poor process. Did not know who I was interviewing with--turned out to be an HR representative, but she didn't tell me upfront what her role was. Then interviewed with person who would be my boss. Called back for 2nd interview with "big" boss. After everything, they ended up hiring an internal candidate--which I believe they were going to do anyway. Very political!

Network Field Infrastructure Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. One on phone one in person. It was easy enough with question regarding the wireless industry. Some hardware and software questions. Afterwards they gave a response when they said they would.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and sweet. They negotiated salary a little.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rise Broadband (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the Technical Operations Manager and was only asked a few questions related to the job. The hiring process was mostly internal connections, so it wasn't a standard interview.