KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

RiskIQ Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RiskIQ

RiskIQ

Application

I interviewed at RiskIQ

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and insightful. They answered my questions very well and gave good answers. They asked some questions about how I would program something on a high level. No pressure

Interview Questions
  • What programming languages do you use
    Answer Question

RiskIQ

Application

I interviewed at RiskIQ

Interview

This organization's interview process was completely disastrous. The internal recruiters rescheduled the multiple interviews too many times for any source of fluidity. You are tasked to complete an exercise with improper access to resources to complete the task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

RiskIQ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RiskIQ in May 2021

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter to have an introductory phone call. During the call, I learn more about the position, the company, and the hiring process. My information gets sent to the hiring manager, and I would hear back within a few days. Weeks go by, and I have yet to hear back. I find it this ghosting behavior I experienced very unprofessional, and my perceptions on RiskIQ have changed from this interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RiskIQ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RiskIQ in Dec 2020

Interview

A phone call at first, then a video interview with a recruiter, then a group interview. Peple were genuine and casual. Interview questions were typical like other interviews. I feel like it's too much to have 3 interview and not get hired.

Interview Questions
  • What are ur strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RiskIQ (Lenexa, KS)

Interview

First round - telephonic call with interviewer where he went through the company profile , his team and gave a design question. Second round: Online assessment was ~3 hours long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RiskIQ (Lawrence, KS) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied through on campus. First round of interview was basic, design a class for a scenario, second round was coding round which was not difficult. Handled it well, but didn't stand upto their expectation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at RiskIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Onsite interview was a series of 6 meetings with data scientist, architect, PM, engineering manager, CTO, and HR. CTO is super cool to talk to. HR is a heavy cultural interview. Many others talked about interest in the role and the company and what would be involved. Briefly discussed how I would approach a scenario to detect malicious activity with some sort of ML approach. I didn't get much time to ask questions cause the questions I was getting asked kept going over time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Why want to be a data scientist? Describe your personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RiskIQ (Shawnee, KS) in Oct 2018

Interview

Initial phone screen and was told to look for an email for the next step. After 24 hours and no word I emailed back and was told again to keep a look out for an email for the next steps. A day later I received an email to select a date and time for a technical interview. A week later had a technical interview that I was asked about my previous experience and how I would handle deadlines and so forth. A couple days later received an email to set up an in person interview and a couple days later was asked to reschedule because some of the people doing the interview had PTO. The interview was set up with a total of 9 people from different departments but only half decided to show. Technical interview with 2 software interviews, an interview with a Lead QA engineer, then video interview with culture while she was in her kitchen and finally with a senior level engineer while he was still in bed at 9 am. No offer but I would have taken the position for the experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RiskIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied online directly through their system and got an e-mail response back from the recruiter in a couple weeks to set up a phone screen. The phone screen went reasonably well, except at the very end where the recruiter brought up what the hiring manager would perceive as issues with timing of recent work experience. Sure enough, an automated rejection came next day. If the recruiter knows the manager is so strongly biased against certain factors that can be unambiguously determined from a resume, it's a bit disingenuous to ask a candidate to spend the time before running the resume by the manager first.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly culture and work style questions, nothing to evaluate technical ability/depth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RiskIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

I got contacted by the recruiter to schedule a 30-45 mins Technical interview call. After that I was given an at-home exercise to be completed in 3 days. Recruiter was very friendly and did followup time to time. I just got the rejection email and didn't get any specific feedback after the at-home assignment, which is kind of disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview: They asked about pervious projects and other behavioural questions eg Have I witnessed any process change? Given a Blank Thank you note, who would you write it to? Whats the most challenging work you have done and why did you find it challenging? Some questions related to previous projects: multi threading. Technical question (screen share): Design Object Model of Flight reservation system. Follow up questions as I was designing. at-Home assignment: Implement 3-4 features in Spring boot application, REST Api, Multi-threading, unit test cases.
2 people found this interview helpful