Riskonnect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riskonnect

2.8

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Great process, easy conversation with a few tough questions. They did not ask the stereotypical interview questions, that everyone by now already has a go to answer for. No "why are manhole covers round" questions. They ask a lot about your ability to use technology, types of programs your are familiar with, and type of apps you typically use.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience, and I received notificatook the next day following each step of whether the company would like to proceed. I first had a phone screening with the HR manager, followed by a phone interview with two senior colleagues. I then took an assessment. Following that, I had a video interview with the exec team and then an in-person interview with the colleagues in the Chicago office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what the best thing was about your last job, and what the worst thing was.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a call back very fast. Fairly easy interview process.There was no phone interview, rather they just called me to schedule an in-person interview. Whole thing lasted maybe 30 minutes. I was told to then submit an application online and take an assessment to see where I would be placed. They said they would call back regardless if I got the position or not. They never did, even after several follow-up emails.

Interview Questions

• Name the biggest strength and weaknesses of all of your team members involved in your group project.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I sent my resume and cover letter directly to the referring employee. I then spoke to the HR Coordinator about the company and culture of RIskonnect. I was invited to the Kennesaw office to meet with Kelly Barton and John Casazza. The interview was about 2 hours and was about 50/50 about me, and about the company/position. I think they probably considered me overqualified or perhaps overcompensated so they did not ultimately extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• High level questions about SOA architecture, troubleshooting process, and soft skill type questions.   Answer Question

Platform Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Worked mainly with information systems and the Salesforce.com computer software. Gained great exposure to working with clients across the globe. Did an extremely good job preparing me with a Riskonnect product class to really gone in my skills as a potential software developer. An incredible opportunity for those looking to try a challenging and rewarding career. The environment is unbeatable.

Platform Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied after meeting a few employees at an information session. First was a phone interview with the HR Manager which included behavioral questions and the explanation of the role. Second was an in-person interview with the Regional Director and Senior Solutions Architect asking technical questions and understanding how I thought through problems. The final round was a remote video chat with the VP of Professional Services to chat about the company, the position, and to see if my personality would be a good match for the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to come up with an out of the box solution.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riskonnect.

Interview

Very informal and laid back. I spoke to people at multiple levels in the organization. It was pretty cool to speak with peers, management, and the CEO all in essentially a three hour period.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with HR. She asked a couple questions about my experience and gave details about the position. She called me a week later to set up a face to face.

I had two face to face interviews. One with the director of Tech ops and a lead. The other interview was more like a meet and greet with the whole team and the co founder of the company. Overall it was a great experience. I appreciate the fact that they try to find the perfect match for the position and the whole company was involved in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps to attach a sql server db to an instance?   Answer Question

Entry Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riskonnect in August 2014.

Interview

The communications with HR were easy due to being an on the phone "who are you" interview. Everything went smoothly until the in person interview. They had the supervisor, called a fellow on the phone, and brought the VP in for an entry level job. Unlike any interview I had been in, the fellow working from home tryed every way to stump me or to make himself look high and mighty. There was never any test written down nor did I have to do any white board code either. The VP was okay to begin with but sharply turned on me when I didn't have "professional" experience and couldn't clearly define what his company did having never been in the risk management field. Also, I haven't graduated college yet so I don't know why they were shocked to find out I haven't had a salary paid job yet. The end result was being ran out of the room where the VP was because he had a meeting. The interview was stressful due to the fact the fellow on the phone was using terminology that was meant to confuse and stump the interviewer. He was "that guy" at the company and was closely tied to President and Vice.

Overall, the air about this place seemed foul and unwanted. I would steer clear and look for something else if I had the choice.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - have you successfully implemented block scoping in Java?   1 Answer

Desktop Specialist/IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riskonnect (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The HR manager reached out to me - we did a quick 10-15 min call to go over my qualifications. I invited for a face to face interview. I interview 3 members of the tech ops team. My follow up interview I met with 2 other members of the tech ops team - followed by a 1 on 1 with the VP of the company.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest mistake you have made in your career?   Answer Question