RizePoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RizePoint

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RizePoint (Saint George, UT).

Interview

It was good. I interviewed with my potential manager and Vice President. They were receptive and insightful. They were really impressed that I did my own research about the company. They were also pretty fast at telling me whether I got the job or not. It helped build my confidence that I do want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember. What's your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RizePoint (Saint George, UT).

Interview

Met with 2 Sr. Developers for lunch. I was asked about my experience. I brought code samples of a personal project as requested. I was shown multiple pages of code and was asked what programming languages were used. I was asked many SQL questions, mostly involving join statements.

About a week later I was interviewed by the VP of Engineering. I was asked some questions about my personal projects and basically how much of a computer geek I am. JavaScript questions and mostly SQL questions.

Interview Questions