Rose RadIology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rose RadIology Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rose RadIology.

Interview

First two interviews were great- then drove 2 hours to meet with Dr Rose and had the most INAPPROPRIATE interview of my life. Arrogant, insulting, condescending, rude and downright mean. I'm a professional and this was unbelievable. Salary is even more insulting, no negotiating whatsoever. Also had to listen to him rant about the government being corrupt (meanwhile he "settled" with the government and owes them $8.7 million!) Smells like Medicare fraud to me- STAY AWAY.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions first two interviews- great   Answer Question
    • Asked by Dr Rose: (after flipping through my resume and asking 2 questions one after another, not giving me a chance to answer either) : "What is the third planet from the sun?"
      "What is 99-57?"
      "If an ant travels an inch an hour, how far does he go in 15 minutes?"
      "How much do you NEED TO make? Don't answer how much you want. I want to know how much you NEED."
      "Why can't you even answer a question?"

This abuse went on for over an hour.   Answer Question

No way I could work for this guy- I have dignity and refuse to be treated with such disrespect. Do yourself a favor and don't go near this place.

MRI Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rose RadIology (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Only interested in how many patients I could a day. No concern about technical knowledge are patient care . Had to watch video of Dr Rose's sermon to prospect employees and read about a million. Memos of no no's for employees. Found out after employed best thing to do was shut up and keep your head down. They even have a Rose alert - if Dr Rose is headed to your center you are called and warned. Sort of like deathcom 1 alert. Cannot recall anyone that liked Dr Rose and I cannot blame them - I believe he is self important and the most unethical Radiologist. I ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Interview Questions

• How many MRI s can you do in 8hrs.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rose RadIology.

Interview

Barely even had the time to speak to me. Didn't seem like she cared at all. She didn't even mention her own name. Was ready to get out of there, the worst interview ever.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rose RadIology (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was normal and they asked good interview questions, I was there for almost 2 hours though. I really disliked that I told them my salary requirements over the phone and they still scheduled me an interview for a position that started at $5/hr less than what I was currently making, which I didn't know until I was there.

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rose RadIology (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

AVOID THIS PLACE! This is the most unprofessional healthcare facility that I've ever been to. First, I had to go to the HR office in Tampa. They didn't really ask me "interview" questions. I filled out a paper application and they talked about their company. Then I got a second interview and had to go to the Palm Harbor office. They gave a pre-test which had simple math and spelling. Again, no "interview" questions and they just talked about their company. Then I got a third interview at the location that I was told I would be working at in St Pete. The office manager asked me why I picked my minor and asked me religious questions. They told me I had that job, and told me about where to buy scrubs, and that HR would call me back to tell me when training started. THEN I got a call back the next day for an interview with Dr Rose. The appointment time to meet with him changed 4 times, and on my appointment day I waited 50 minutes to meet with him. He asked questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the job. He was very arrogant. I'm furious that I've been looking for a job and this place that seemed to be so good was nothing but a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The only actual "interview" question that I got was "Explain a time where you had a disagreement with a coworker and what you did to resolve the issue."   Answer Question