Round Rock Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Round Rock Medical Center

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Round Rock, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

First you’ll apply online, then they’ll send you and assessment to complete if they’re interested in hearing more, followed by a recorded phone interview, lastly you will go in and meet the managers and staff.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions to see if you fit the role applied for   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Round Rock, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

fast, uncollaborated. I thought they weren't interested in me because it took them around 3 months to contact me. I had taken another job with their sister facility but wanted the round rock job. When I accepted and explained to HR they were very unhappy.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

There was a group interview held, and then a peer interview conducted with two people who do not work in the same depth but who have been with the company for a while, during each interview standard tell me about yourself, what would you do if, tell me about a time....questions were answered and then a phone call to offer the position was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Round Rock, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

well . first you talk to the supervisor then you talk to a nurse then you talk to one of the techs. they ask you questions about your experience where you work before they go on to say about how they're going to check your background information and do a drug test not all in the same day. But within the process these are some of the things that you are going to have to do.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn about this job?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center.

Interview

Typical nurse interview, asking for experience, education, salary expectations, etc

Negotiation

There was none, they basically said "take this salary or dont work here"

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center.

Interview

Submitted resume to company online job bank. Within 2 days of submittal, I was invited via telephone to interview with Director and Floor Supervisor.

The environment was clean and the staff was friendly to visitors and attentive to patients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sign-on bonus negotiated with Director during initial interview.

RN L&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call from director for the unit with some general questions and information regarding the unit. She then asked if I would like to continue the interview process with a peer interview. It did take a couple of weeks to set up the peer interview. My peer interview was via FaceTime.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding conflict resolution, describe yourself as if you took out a newspaper ad, top 3 qualities that a friend would say about you   Answer Question

Pct II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Round Rock Medical Center (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight forward, the charge nurse of the unit I applied for did my interview. It was a very good experience and she was very nice. Once she had asked all of the standard questions she brought in another RN and a PCT II to ask the same questions again. I also got to ask them any questions that I had which I thought was interesting because it was like I was interviewing them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had confidential information and accidently told someone about it.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had a conflict with another employee and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were in a stressful situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question