RoundTower Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RoundTower Technologies

2.4

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Blue Ash, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Loved the interview process, Company took the steps of phone screen by internal recruiter, HR manager and then I came in and met with the entire team I would be working with. Was nice to be in an interview and get full interaction with the people you will be working with before hand so everyone can see how they fit together.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult project/customer you had to deal with and how did you handle it and what was the overall outcome of the incident?   Answer Question

Senior Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Tampa, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Spoke to a couple of people over the phone, interview was very basic in regards to security questions because the security practice at RoundTower is not very knowledgeable. And received an offer letter a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do I feel comfortable presenting executive reports to C-level executives and telling them where their security gaps are at within the organization.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies in May 2017.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, then entire group and one on ones with VP and Director. Spoke with other implementation managers as well. Don't have enough words for this activity, but will continue until I reach 30 words.

Interview Questions

• About the PM process groups.   1 Answer

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and heard back from the recruiter 3 business days later for a phone screen. Standard questions about my background, salary range, and more details about the position. The recruiter was very professional and responsive (more on this later). Got back to me very quickly letting me know the VP of Services wanted to talk.

After multiple emails to accommodate their schedule, the interview was confirmed for 2:30pm... Except the VP/Hiring Manager was told 2pm. As a result, we started 10 minutes late. The recruiter apologized and took ownership for the mistake but obviously not a good first impression for me.

After the call (a Monday), I was told I was a finalist for a face-to-face interview and would hear back by the end of the week.

The following Monday, I followed up after hearing no response. I was told to hang tight because the VP needed to clarify a few things with the interview team.

Another week later with no response, I followed up again and learned a trusted partner referred someone. This person was moved to the front of the line with everyone else on hold. I told the recruiter I understood - that's the power of referrals. The recruiter expressed a lack of confidence in this person and felt less than 50/50 of getting an offer. He promised he would get back to me within the next 2 days. Naturally, I heard no response. That was 3 weeks ago.

Net - I crossed them off the list. If I'm not the right fit, let me know, I can handle it. If this is how you treat your candidates it doesn't reflect well on how you likely treat your employees.

Interview Questions

• If I asked someone to say something bad about you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    • What are 3 adjectives to describe you?   Answer Question
    • Standard going through background and relating experience back to the opportunity   Answer Question

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Hiring process took about 4 weeks in total. It started off fine speaking with the hiring manager, than two other principal engineers via phone. Had lunch with the hiring manager than met with the Account Executive and his hiring manager in person. About 2 weeks later was offered to fly out to Cincinnati to meet with other PSE's and the hiring manager in person. I had to do a presentation on any topic i desired in front of the team. The grilled me quite well about my presentation and the line of questioning came off quite condescending. On top of that the hotel they had me staying in wasn't even a 3 star hotel. Overall if i had the opportunity to do this over again i wouldn't as the communication process in between interviews was sketchy and me pulling teeth to get a status on travel reimbursements to be flown out for this interview was bad overall. I than had to follow-up nearly two weeks later to get feed back about the position and was told I lacked many area's of being a Principal Systems Engineer. In contrast i had two other job offers from a similar role. Overall this experience to be flown out to Cincinnati and the gap of communication between multiple interviews was a waste of time. The company prides itself on hiring the best but lack the proper skills necessary to onboard employees because of the lack of transparency and the way you treat people goes along way.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies in June 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via phone and email. I had 6 phone interviews. They had a sense of urgency and needed to fill the role ASAP. They asked salary range and were fine with $200k, then they came back and said they could only offer $165k. I agreed and then they just never got back to me. This place is a joke!

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenwood, Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Kenwood, Hamilton, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a couple of interview with the HR recruiter over the phone. Then I was asked in for an in-person interview. The interview consisted of my future boss and several other team leaders.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an Avamar backup failing and wanted to know if the version was compatible with the operating system?   1 Answer

Manager Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

My initial phone call - went over my previous work experience. Was informed that they'd like to set up an in person.
    In person - went over my background in more detail. Was informed over multiple positions i was qualified for and salary expectations.

Consulting Systems Engineer, Converged Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RoundTower Technologies (Boston, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

Rushed....I was called the day before by recruiter, that told me the Hiring Mgr wanted to speak with me ASAP. The next day the recruiter scheduled me for 4 interviews that day with no notice. The people interviewing me were barely qualified to interview for this position. The place is very disorganized and probably why they have some open positions. I had to chase feedback and when I got it, it was generic, to say the least. Good Luck if you are going to hire qualified people.