RouteOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RouteOne

Candidate Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RouteOne in March 2014.

Interview

I had an interview for a contract-to-hire position, and interviewed with two people. Unfortunately the HR manager gave me a different time than when the interviewers had expected to meet me, but it worked out ok because as a result, I arrived an hour early, not late! The interview itself was reasonable and 45 minutes long. I received compliments for some of my responses and sample work, however, I did not get the position, presumably because I did not have the background they were looking for.

There were a couple tests they required before they called me for an interview: a written requirements sample and a logic test. The requirements sample was fair and fun, but the logic test was rather cryptic...I couldn't tell on one of the questions whether it was a trick question or bad grammar!

Interview Questions

• Before even setting up an interview, the HR person asked me what my salary requirements were. I have been under the impression that this is bad manners at such an early stage, and it suggests that they might be more concerned with filling a seat within their budget than they are with getting quality talent, which could be a sign of other problems...   Answer Question