Royal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Royal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union in April 2016.

Interview

Was very relaxed and positive. They really just want to get a feel of you and know if you would be a good fit for them. They care less about your experiences and more about what kind of person you are and if you will fit in with the company.

Interview Questions

Royal Credit Union Response

Oct 3, 2016 – Recruiting

Thank you for your interview review. We appreciate your comments!

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked some basic interview questions by the call center supervisor, then I was able to sit with one of the representatives to watch her take some calls and see what the job is actually like. After that I met with one of the team leads to answer a few more interview questions. They really focus on character.

Consumer Loan Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Royal Credit Union (Eau Claire, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable interview. They really want to know who you are and if you are a good fit. Betty was the HR person I dealt with and she was awesome. Great communication and follow up.

Interview Questions

• Overall they were the standard questions but the typical "if you could have any job what would it be" I got hung up on for some reason.   1 Answer