Ruppert Landscape Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ruppert Landscape

Sort:

Corporate Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laytonsville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (Laytonsville, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief phone interview, a one-on-one interview with the prospective supervisor, and a final group interview with the supervisor, another member of the department, and the company president. All were friendly and forthcoming about the position and the company, emphasizing the importance of finding the right fit because they aim to "hire for life."

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape.

Interview

The first interview was brief and in the office. The second was over lunch with a few individuals. The interview consisted of lots of talking instead of listening to the candidate.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Excellent communication and a great interview. The process has gone smoothly and looks promising. Well put together coooany that seems to work from the bottom up and really focuses on its people.

Interview Questions

• Who is most important in the company   1 Answer

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (Gainesville, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had Interviewed two times, once with the chief estimator and again with the branch manager a week later. I was offered a position during the second interview. The salary is negotiable so be honest with your expectations. The people in the office will be more interested in what kind of person you are and if you can tolerate being in an environment that is sometimes hectic and fast paced. Just show some personality and try to leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• They are more concerned with your personality traits and how you will fit into the office than specific estimator questions. Just be personable and positive   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very comfortable, nice atmosphere. The manager who conducted the interview was very personable, did not attempt to belittle or intimidate during the entire process. For the position being interviewed for the manager was thorough in acquiring the reassurance in the abilities that were necessary to perform the job. Afterwards we toured the office, shop, went over some guidelines and was told I would be contacted within a few days, after 48 hours I received an offer and gladly accepted. One of the best decisions and companies to help structure and guide those in the industry who are relatively green.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited from a job fair at school. One of the area managers was alumni, he took me out for drinks, talked about the company, then invited me to see Arlington and the area I would be working in. I liked it, so I was then asked to interview with a branch manager, after that meeting I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to finish school and start a profession?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape (Gaithersburg, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Easy interview with basic standard interview questions. They really dug into experience and asked several questions regarding my resume. There were also a lot of questions regarding the particular position, what I felt the position required and how I am the best candidate to suit those requirements.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions during the interview process. It was very relaxed and the people were very personable.   Answer Question

Field Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ruppert Landscape in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke on the phone, interviewed in person , interviewed a second time and received offer

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate your salary slightly