Russ's Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Russ's Market

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russ's Market (Lincoln, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process included a short application, and a meeting with the HR specialist. They asked a few general questions that one gets asked at every job they apply to, and then one is required to perform a short math-skill test (so they know you can be a cashier, basically).

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness as an employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Russ's Market (Lincoln, NE) in August 2012.

Interview

I printed out an application online and handed it in person to the manager at the location I want to apply to. Some other person called to set up the interview and another person conducted it. I was asked some basic questions like what are your strength and weaknesses. Some behavioral questions. They interview a lot of teens for this position so nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a situation where you have to choose between work and other commitment?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Russ's Market (Lincoln, ND) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied and was called for an interview about a week later. Went into one of the office and went over my application and I talked about a few extracurricular activities and my availability. It was very laid back.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Russ's Market (Lincoln, NE) in February 2010.

Interview

Basic interview. Tell me about yourself. What are your goals. Do you work well in a team? Where do you see your self in 5, 10 years? Can you lift 50 pounds with little or no assistance?
    Also there is a short quiz (three questions) to make sure you can do basic math.