SA Technologies Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SA Technologies Inc Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.5

H R Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)).

Interview

One of the recruiter scheduled my interview for the position of HR.
    After multiple rounds I was selected and was informed that i would be getting call from HR manager but no call from him.
    When I contacted the specific recruiter she disconnected the call many times and also din't answer to multiple mails.
    After 3 weeks,call was answered and guess who picked..it was her team lead Ms.Deepika. said the recruiter is not available where as she was..It's been 3 months I have been following up via mail/call but no response.Atleast they should inform about rejection rather than ignoring calls.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic skill Test to understand, you know the process and Technical aspect of the job. Just brief one line discussion with HR and Business Head as if they are in a hurry to fill the position. No critical interview questions. Same day offer confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Since I work for Internal hiring, Would I be interested to work for Clients.   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief HR Round. 2nd round would be with the Manager. If for higher post Director is also involved.
    The as you about your self. Your past experience and all interview related stuff.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any research experience?   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Simple Interview, with basic HR Round and few technical questions related to industry and domain, overall was easy and a good experience. Was able to understand and interact and emphasized more on work.

Interview Questions

• Basic Information and industry related   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had been contacted by an Human Resource Executive regarding the job opportunity. Then couple of telephonic interviews been scheduled and the final round of interview is with the Director and the process is thoroughly professional.

Interview Questions

• Most of them are expected, since i had been well prepared i didn't face any difficulties i hope.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its pretty cool.