SABIC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 189 of over 189 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SABIC

SABIC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

Not very stressful. I had a great host who showed me the facility around. The interview process was long but not hard. Typical technical and behavioral questions. I had to make a presentation but it was not too bad.

Interview Questions
  • What skills set that you have can help us in the product development phase
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SABIC

Application

I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

2 interviews one with HR and the other one with a manager. not that difficult. read about the company ahead of time. be on time and keep your smile. show your skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC (Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2021

Interview

Testes de Raciocínio Lógico, Inglês, redação em inglês e redação em português. Segunda etapa entrevista individual para contar a sua história. Exposição de habilidades e vivências acadêmicas ou profissionais. Entrevista bem tranquila e sem pressão.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SABIC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

There were two rounds in total. first 30 min phone interview asking some simple questions about my background and then 1hr on-site with two technical managers, most of questions are behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • do you have similar experiences at school? why do you want to work in a big company like us?

SABIC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

two people interviewed me, asked relatively open ended questions, mostly behavioral to see how you react to difficult situations. Have star method descriptions of your projects/ classes/ work ready. The interview was through my school

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a difficult roadblock in an engineering challenge and how you overcame it.

SABIC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SABIC in Oct 2020

Interview

Sollicitatieprocedure neemt Heel veel tijd in beslag. Recruiters laten na vragen niks van zich horen. De responstijd had sneller moeten zijn. Uitgangspunten voor aanstelling vooraf niet duidelijk. Vacature tekst was goed omschreven

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SABIC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

Ik ben benaderd door een plaatsingsbureau voor een openstaande vacature bij Sabic. Ik heb gesolliciteerd middels mijn CV en een korte motivatiebrief. Vervolgens ben ik uitgenodigd voor een kennismakingsgesprek bij de organisatie. Tijdens dit gesprek heb ik een tweetal medewerkers van de desbetreffende afdeling gesproken.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABIC (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2020

Interview

They seemed short and not as enthused as I was going in. I got the vibe they had an idea of who they wanted and it wasn’t me. So I just was discouraged through the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SABIC (Mount Vernon, IN) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was a phone interview. They asked about my resume basically. All the projects i had stated on my resume were asked about. Pretty straightforward and lasted about 30 to 40 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Am i interested in process or product development

SABIC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC

Interview

phone screen by HR followed by interview with manager. this company is by far most un professional and rudest that I have interviewed with. They ghosted me after the interview with no email or phone call to let me know the status. HR person was rude and just wanted to collect my resume so he could meet his targets. NEVER INTERVIEW WITH THEM THEY ARE A FRAUD!

Interview Questions
  • how much experience do you have with planning systems? Challenging situations involving conflict of interest examples
1 person found this interview helpful