SABIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SABIC

2.8

Legal Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted and told there would be 3 hours set aside and never heard from them again. I am supposed to write more than 30 words so, here you go. Disappointing waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Wouldn't know. The only experience I think the young'uns have is being borne into this world. Other than that, they don't know talent when they have it in front of them.   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SABIC.

Interview

phone screen by HR followed by interview with manager.
    this company is by far most un professional and rudest that I have interviewed with. They ghosted me after the interview with no email or phone call to let me know the status. HR person was rude and just wanted to collect my resume so he could meet his targets.
    NEVER INTERVIEW WITH THEM THEY ARE A FRAUD!

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have with planning systems?
      Challenging situations involving conflict of interest examples   Answer Question

EID Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral, your typical STAR questions based on past experiences or research you may have had. My experience was through an on-campus recruiting event, the interview was also on campus and I heard back a couple of weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you put safety into perspective?   Answer Question

Eid Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SABIC.

Interview

The process started with two SABIC engineers coming to my university and giving an information session. I interviewed the following day with one of the engineers on campus. The interview was 100% technical, no behavioral questions whatsoever.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SABIC (Rochester, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Comfortable and easy. Two recruiters at my college. Only asked behavioral questions. No technical questions. They want to see your interested make sure to ask your own questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions like general info about myself and times when I collaborated with others.   1 Answer

EID/Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC.

Interview

Applied through my university and had an interview set up on campus. When interview started it was clear that they had specific question needed to ask but also asked some extra questions about problem solving. It was a good mix of behavioral and traditional, and if you sound like you know what you are talking about they may ask technical.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a system in place for organizing assignments to meet a deadline?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SABIC (Evansville, IN) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was structured very well but not following the traditional scenario based. Everyone was polite and professional. There was no personal question asked. Every questions were job/profession related.
    It was more about "what you have done" than "what you will do".

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SABIC (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening was over a month after application date. This was followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager approximately 3 weeks after the phone screening. However when they do contact you they will expect you to be available same day or within the next few days. One interview was reschedule the same day. I never received any feedback regarding their decision. They do not respect your time and won’t bother to tell you when they have selected another candidate. They will ghost you.

R&D Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC (Fort Wayne, IN) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very thorough. There were multiple phone call interviews to make sure I am a good match for the company and will not switch jobs after a few months

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SABIC (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Meet with manager and director, ask questions on resume and previous working experience. It was easy process and the HR called me 1 week latter to let me know about the offer