Found 1,061 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and little to no clear policies and expectations from corporate leading to poor attendance issues and no clear path for accountability for actions." (in 45 reviews)
- "managers have no experience" (in 29 reviews)
- "The culture is highly conservative and decision making can often be slow (& frustrating)." (in 23 reviews)
- "Leadership is clueless and politics plays a big role." (in 21 reviews)
- "No career development in the company" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SABIC and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Jul 14, 2023Sr Analyst Human ResourcesCurrent Employee
SABIC has great benefits and culture. They have great events that help employees connect, but I believe a majority of these great events in AMR region are in Houston. If you are located somewhere else you are not as involved.
I do not feel fairly compensated for the work I do and do not see growth within the organization. If you have a manager that is outside of your region, it is difficult for them to see your value and a majority of the time your manager will favor their region more. If a team member leaves the company you are expected to pick up their work for months. I noticed that a lot of departments lack organization. A lot of items are handled/expected last minute or multiple projects are open simultaneously. This makes it difficult to close one project before working on another.
SABIC Reviews FAQs
SABIC has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,424 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at SABIC to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
72% of SABIC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SABIC 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.