SALESmanago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SALESmanago Interview Questions

Interviews at SALESmanago

Interviews for Top Jobs at SALESmanago

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SALESmanago in September 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview, I got called up by the recruiter and went through my skills and background. Pretty informal interview, where we didn't go through any details the first run. Second run, they went through the position in more detail and what I was supposed to do.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SALESmanago (Kraków (Poland)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview whit the CEO is very friendly. Unfortunately in the interview you will not aware of the reality of the job. is better to ask many question !

Interview Questions

• avoid to tell you the KPIs structure (cut money from the salary) the only question is HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU WANT   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SALESmanago.

Interview

I had a small description about the maid duties and later we discussed about my personal knowledge regarding Marketing, Cloud, IaaS, Lead Generation. They don't have a solid HR department so you can directly negotiate term and conditions with your team leader who will report to COO for final approval.

Interview Questions

• who do you increase ROI for a E commerce   1 Answer