SBA Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Climber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to recruiter then set up in person interview this is dumb this is dumb this is dumb this is dumb this is dumb this is dumb do I still need to right more my god this is stupid.

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

3 steps. Recruiter called. Very good recruiter. Interviewed with hiring manager, then controller. Offered job after the last interview on the same day. Very good process and quick.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify a shortage or overage in the reconciliation process?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward. I was made aware of the compensation guidelines and knew what the range was during the entire process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with on site recruiter, discussed resume, background, experience and future requirements. In person interview conducted with manager, very easy process and online application, on schedule and pleasant office experience.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

Misled about job functions. Should have just called this job data entry. Managers expect that you are dumb and all they want is for you to do your basic duties and stay out of their way. Intelligence not a quality for this position. The managers do not really have a clue what you do.

Interview Questions

• Can you enter stuff into a computer   2 Answers

Negotiation

Unless you're desperate I would go after a different job, or go back to school, or anything than take this position. The managers of other departments are really obnoxious and stuck up as well. They think they are God's gift, and are really only in their positions because they were around when SBA was really small. They cheat on their wives and are horrible people to work for.

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SBA Communications.

Interview

Placed through a search firm; interviewed by three managers in the department. Hired on a temp to perm basis with paid holidays during temp period.

Interview Questions

• Name some former managers and give their best qualities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; they were firm

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Here is how they started things on the wrong foot.
    1st interviewer offered me a glass of water.
    It was a hot day so I said, "sure".
    He comes back with a little bottle of water and proceeds to tell me that their
    HR literature states that a candidate should not accept the offer of something to drink!
    Even he had to say that it was odd because by refusing it you are rejecting their "hospitality".
    When I got home I googled this and 99% thought you SHOULD accept a drink that's offered.
    Perhaps with the exception of coffee if it's going to take time to prepare.

We are off to a terrible start if we are going to begin with childish head games.

I had an interview elsewhere years ago and was asked if I'd like some Cuban coffee.
    It was kind of a bonding experience because he enjoyed precisely making it
    and we each had a cup.

Interview Questions

• After that drink issue, everything just sounded like blah, blah, blah.   Answer Question

SBA Communications Response

Jul 25, 2016 – Manager Talent Acquisition

I have read your interview review. I would open the opportunity to speak with you regarding your interview. SBA Communications does not have Customer Service jobs or a Customer Services Department... More

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. There was a screening process by phone. I was then invited to interview in person. Personal and professional references were gathered. In-person interview was simple and professional. The building is beautiful and renovated. There is a nice cafeteria in the premises.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have that relates to the position?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Woodbridge, NJ).

Interview

The process was great I went into the office to meet the hiring managers and they were really fair and down to earth it seems like a great company awesome benefits. They didn't ask any of the standard interview or complicated questions. They really just wanted to know about me and that was impressive

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate however the commute was really far

Regional Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Very detailed and buttoned up process. Was kept in the know all the way through the process. I thought the team was professonal, courteous and friendly. Very good leadership team is in place.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty quick. We discussed my needs and they offered me what I wanted.

Accounts Payable Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Through an employment agency, I was requested for an interview. I was ready to sell myself to secure this position. I had all the qualities they were seeking and was hired immediately.