Found 462 of over 571 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and a lot of friendly people." (in 65 reviews)
- "Great people and a fast" (in 27 reviews)
- "Management is approachable and open to employee feedback." (in 21 reviews)
- "Great leadership with senior management very accessible (most of them have an open" (in 11 reviews)
- "Learning from all of the amazing team members and fell supported management." (in 10 reviews)
- "The only con is the low pay" (in 19 reviews)
- "Upper Management only interested in self glorification." (in 9 reviews)
- "Low salary." (in 8 reviews)
- "Feeble, superficial attempts at DEI, with no diversity where it matters in management and executive level Many managers treat those beneath them as if they're actually beneath them Poorly trained managers &; lack of communication skills Ancient technology Little room for growth" (in 7 reviews)
- "Pay isn’t that great and no work from home" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SBA Communications and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 7, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
What I like the most about working at SBA is the great work environment and company culture. There is opportunity for advancement as long as you work for it. I have a great team which makes work more pleasant. The company also offers great benefits.
I can't think of any so far.SBA Communications Response7mo
Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive to create a culture that is supportive and inclusive, and are glad you are happy at SBA.
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023Executive Assistant IICurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBoca Raton, FL
SBA has 6 pillars of values: Integrity, Ownership Mindset, Quality, Innovation, Customer Service and People Focused. All the six pillars are carefully taken care, which makes us part of a HUGE family. SBA is one of the biggest global companies in our field and we still have the feeling of a small company. Our leaders are more like mentors, making such a powerful environment, where we all are respected, appreciated, valued and motivated. I have worked for more than 20 years in multinationals, and in different countries, and based on my professional experience, I never have the great environment that I have at SBA in nowhere in the world!
I can't think in anything negative here!
SBA Communications Reviews FAQs
SBA Communications has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 571 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at SBA Communications to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
86% of SBA Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SBA Communications 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.